April Contest Showdown #3 - Ukulele Junkie vs. Gary Jugert!!

April Contest SHOWDOWN Day 3 - Gary Jugert vs. Ukulele Junkie!

• Ukulele Junkie & Jello

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Gary Jugert

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Get your clicking fingers prepared for today's SHOWDOWN:

Gary Jugert
vs.
Ukulele Junkie (+ Jello!)

Log in to cast your vote and check back tomorrow for more nail-biting action on the next SHOWDOWN!

:eek: does this mean I face Ame :uhoh:

lol. Great match-up here as well. Both of you presented great and Gary's was just hilarious. While Junkie&Jello's had great footage. hmmm....

oh em gee whatheehf. haha i have to take on the master ariel-from-the-helicopter-showing-the-SF-baybridge-shot?! :eek:

haha, that's a sweet shot, for real.

Good luck to the remaining peoples! :)

I guess it's pointless to assume that these match-ups are going to get any easier to call. Sheesh... Tough one again! Good luck to you all!!

i liked both videos but i didnt get to see that much of gary's ukulele but i can understand why. As for the other video i thought it was very creative but that whole spinning the camera while looking at the glass got me dissy...all in all i think ill have to go with Junkie for this one.

I guess it's pointless to assume that these match-ups are going to get any easier to call. Sheesh... Tough one again! Good luck to you all!!

My thoughts exactly!!!

Whenever I check back here, it's always a tie. haha This going to be a REALLY close one guys! good luck to both of you! :)

Just to be fair, we're only going to count one vote between Ukulele Junkie and Jello. Everyone else in the competition can only vote once.

Ohhh man, what a battle! Two totally opposite videos, however both equally great. In the end, I had to choose the one that best captured the idea of "places uke will go".

Great work to both of you, good luck!

Rod

I Love Your Video Junkie and Jello

How do you compete with a hot girl ukulele-ist such as Jello, a cool uke dude like Junkie, and a fascinating place like the glass factory? Well, you have no choice but to resort to comedy and Godzilla. Good luck Junkie and Jello!

its like 2 vs one
jello&junkie vs gary
really close rite now
good luck to both

Golly what a choice to make

Both were one of my favorites, hard decision to make but it was made!! Good luck guys. :confused:

All those "close" cliches come to mind...

Close, but no cigar.
Close only counts in horseshoes.
Too close for comfort.
Too close to call.

Wow! Talk about CLOSE!! When I viewed the poll results just now, you guys were TIED! This is going to be real CLOSE! Good luck to both of you! :eek:

hey aaron i'm wondering why it says polls close on the 13th?

Top Bottom