New Uke Day Came Early!!! Go USPS!

Mim

Reaction score
Despite the fact that my uke was coming from all the way across the country in Cali...
...and the fact that it was not dropped off for shipping until way late in the day on Saturday...
...and the fact that the Mid-East coast is covered in ice, including North Carolina...
My 'new-to-me' Eleuke came today!
(And I now resolve to stay away from the marketplace forum... well... at least for a month or so)

I named him: Domo
(a Mr. Roboto reference since he is sort-of my Robo-uke)​

And here are some pics, since I can not help myself:

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

Man that was quick! It seems like I had just thought about getting it and here it is!
I love it because I can practice uke at work... quietly... well, quiet to everyone else but me!
My husband brought it to me at work. I can not wait to get it home and plug it into my amps!​

Thanks for the usps props. As a rural mail carrier on the Outer Banks, I was similarly impressed by the arrival of my uku from Hawaii on Sunday, having ordered it on Friday!
Enjoy Domo, he looks great!

Glad to see the one I missed went to a good home <s>

I ordered a rosewood concert size Eleuke earlier today.

Glad to see the one I missed went to a good home <s>

I ordered a rosewood concert size Eleuke earlier today.

It is nice you got the concert. That is the only thing that I had misgivings about, is it being a soprano and I am used to a concert. But I am pleased it is a soprano for my needs because this is going to be my back and forth and going to the mountains and not wanting to drive my parents batty when I play uke. I seem to have no problem adjusting to whatever size I have.

We deliver, we deliver! (old USPS ad campaign slogan)

Woo-Hoo! Another happy customer....

Hooray... basically got there in one business day. USPS Priority Mail rocks! Enjoy it Mim.

Congratulations on the new 'ukulele Mim, it's a beauty.

Hurrah!
I'm glad you're excited! You should post some videos so we can hear you play!

There are way too many exclamation marks in this post... I'm just stoked for you.

Hurrah!
I'm glad you're excited! You should post some videos so we can hear you play!

There are way too many exclamation marks in this post... I'm just stoked for you.

I have no videos yet... too scared of my lack of mad skills... but my skills are getting better... so soon. I am thinking of breaking him out for the 80s contest :)

Did your husband warm the car up for it? Make sure the seat belt was fastened?

Did you tell him about your baby-the-uke-syndrome?

:)

Did your husband warm the car up for it? Make sure the seat belt was fastened?

Did you tell him about your baby-the-uke-syndrome?

:)

No... he does not know about it... and it was not that cold on that day... but he did let my 5 year old carry it (panick, panick)... I told him I was warming up the car because their was ice on the windshield (partially true)... but I could have used the ice scraper...

Got my Ohana TK 75CG last night and thought my UAS was totally gone. But with one of those, I could play mornings in the camper without waking my wife. Perhaps I'm not cured??!!

I have no videos yet... too scared of my lack of mad skills... but my skills are getting better... so soon. I am thinking of breaking him out for the 80s contest
Oh modesty... I'm sure you rock.

Top Bottom