Reaction score
took link down haha my bad Aldrine.

weeee!~

wow, wrong title haha Isn't BLACK no more. >.>;; bad typo haha

Last edited:
took link down haha my bad Aldrine.

weeee!~

wow, wrong title haha Isn't BLACK no more. >.>;; bad typo haha

Is any of this in English? As I recall from a decade or two of schooling in the language, two negatives make a positive, so the Aldrine apparently IS white. But then it's your bad Aldrine. And then it's a black Aldrine. Is it sill your bad Aldrine? And what's an Aldrine? A headache remedy? It should be.

We what? We can't spell?

I'm sorry, but this is like the old sci fi tale, The Gostacks Distim the Doshes.

If anyone can translate it, please use proper capitalization and punctuation. This is harder to read than an old Latin inscription, and I would hazard will prove less memorable.

She meant to say Aldrine isn't Black anymore. //////But yeah for anyone else please disregard this thread.\\\\\\\

Is any of this in English? As I recall from a decade or two of schooling in the language, two negatives make a positive, so the Aldrine apparently IS white. But then it's your bad Aldrine. And then it's a black Aldrine. Is it sill your bad Aldrine? And what's an Aldrine? A headache remedy? It should be.

We what? We can't spell?

I'm sorry, but this is like the old sci fi tale, The Gostacks Distim the Doshes.

If anyone can translate it, please use proper capitalization and punctuation. This is harder to read than an old Latin inscription, and I would hazard will prove less memorable.

I dont know whether or not to take this offensively, but it was only a joke. I really don't speak like that. Trust me. I am very well educated and I personally dislike it when people ACTUALLY speak like that.

I'm sorry for sounding like and idiot.:uhoh:

Yes, Fred, please take this thread down. Thank You. :)

Ame..dont worry!!..as far as I know is a public forum and you can say what you want...(well we have to follow the rules!!!!! lol) and even If some of us dont get the thread..you dont have to feel bad for that!!! Anyways...I hope you win the april contest!!!!!!!!! you have my vote!!!!!!!:worship:

To clarify what happened here...

I bought a new work light. For those of you who have seen my ustream sessions, you know that I'm as black as night be because of the lighting in my room. To fix this, I bought a work light.

I tested it out last night but since it was just a test, I never meant for it to be broadcasted hahaha. Ame broadcasted it on UU and this thread is the result.

So next time you see me on ustream... I'll be a little whiter :D

To clarify what happened here...

I bought a new work light. For those of you who have seen my ustream sessions, you know that I'm as black as night be because of the lighting in my room. To fix this, I bought a work light.

I tested it out last night but since it was just a test, I never meant for it to be broadcasted hahaha. Ame broadcasted it on UU and this thread is the result.

So next time you see me on ustream... I'll be a little whiter :D

thanks for the clarification - this thread kinda reminded me of Borat - " My Suit is black, NAAAAT" :rofl:

We what? We can't spell?

wow dude, hahaha chill out. i cant imagine what will happen when you stumble across some of the pidgin found here on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom