Eeeeee Eleuke on the way!

CountryMouse

Reaction score
My pineapple soprano Eleuke is on the way! It's in Salt Lake City right now and should be here in Cincinnati on Friday! It's got a Danelectro N10 HoneyTone (burgundy) amp coming with it! (cable and a/c adapter arriving from amazon.com today). Worth Brown medium tension soprano/concert strings on the way from Elderly--should be here by week's end.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

CountryMouse

Yay, excitement!!! Can't wait to see videos!

This may be a week or two--I have one song in particular I want to do on it, but maybe next week (no promises!). I'll have to get used to the amp. WhenDogsSing let me borrow his tenor Eleuke, but that was mostly to get used to the headphones feature. :)

CountryMouse

I second the motion for videos!

Hurrah!:cool:

I second (or third) the call for videos! Let me know when you post them and (if you don't mind) I'll throw them up on our site too!

Have fun and I hope you love it!

Hurrah!:cool:

I second (or third) the call for videos! Let me know when you post them and (if you don't mind) I'll throw them up on our site too!

Have fun and I hope you love it!

A little hiccup, but I'll let you know when I have my Eleuke! And when I get a video done. :) I'm sure I'm going to love it!

CountryMouse

Uh, um...eight. :p I had an acute attack of UAS. Plus our income tax refund came in. :D

Expect to see one non-ukulele instrument showing up also: a standard Strumstick. :)

CountryMouse

8? Wow! That's awesome. :D Congrats on your new eleuke baby!

8? Wow! That's awesome. :D Congrats on your new eleuke baby!

Thanks! I don't have my Eleuke yet, but I will pretty soon. :)

As to "all" my ukuleles: see the list down there in my .sig. Most of them were not very expensive, and one was an outright gift! :)

CountryMouse

Awesome! I love my pineapple eleuke. I'm sure you're going to love yours too. :)

Awesome! I love my pineapple eleuke. I'm sure you're going to love yours too. :)

Well, there's been a change of plans. I am having to send the pineapple back; and there aren't any more soprano pineapples right now. So I'll be getting a soprano Mahogany instead. :)

CountryMouse

I have an eleuke on the way too. Well, I ordered it but I don't think that it has been shipped yet.
I went with a rosewood tenor.

Top Bottom