PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeee Eleuke on the way!

CountryMouse
02-02-2010, 03:50 AM
My pineapple soprano Eleuke is on the way! It's in Salt Lake City right now and should be here in Cincinnati on Friday! It's got a Danelectro N10 HoneyTone (burgundy) amp coming with it! (cable and a/c adapter arriving from amazon.com today). Worth Brown medium tension soprano/concert strings on the way from Elderly--should be here by week's end.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

CountryMouse

bunnyflower
02-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Yay, excitement!!! Can't wait to see videos!

CountryMouse
02-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Yay, excitement!!! Can't wait to see videos!

This may be a week or two--I have one song in particular I want to do on it, but maybe next week (no promises!). I'll have to get used to the amp. WhenDogsSing let me borrow his tenor Eleuke, but that was mostly to get used to the headphones feature. :)

CountryMouse

austin1
02-02-2010, 04:28 AM
I second the motion for videos!

Papa Dave
02-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Congrats Mouse! Looking forward to seeing your new uke!

UKISOCIETY
02-02-2010, 07:18 AM
How many ukes is that for you now?

CountryMouse
02-02-2010, 08:47 AM
CM,

Great! Can't wait to hear you playing it.

Where did you purchase it from?

I got it from Cecilia's Music (http://www.ceciliasmusic.com/default.asp), which is one of the sites listed on the official EleukeUSA site. :)

CountryMouse

CountryMouse
02-02-2010, 08:49 AM
How many ukes is that for you now?

Uh, um...eight. :p I had an acute attack of UAS. Plus our income tax refund came in. :D

Expect to see one non-ukulele instrument showing up also: a standard Strumstick. :)

CountryMouse

Aunt Betty
02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Exciting! Congratulations on your new baby! I looked up Cecilias - and added it to my favorites.

eleukeusa
02-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Hurrah!:cool:

I second (or third) the call for videos! Let me know when you post them and (if you don't mind) I'll throw them up on our site too!

Have fun and I hope you love it!

CountryMouse
02-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Hurrah!:cool:

I second (or third) the call for videos! Let me know when you post them and (if you don't mind) I'll throw them up on our site too!

Have fun and I hope you love it!

A little hiccup, but I'll let you know when I have my Eleuke! And when I get a video done. :) I'm sure I'm going to love it!

CountryMouse

cocohonk
02-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Uh, um...eight. :p I had an acute attack of UAS. Plus our income tax refund came in. :D

Expect to see one non-ukulele instrument showing up also: a standard Strumstick. :)

CountryMouse

8? Wow! That's awesome. :D Congrats on your new eleuke baby!

CountryMouse
02-08-2010, 03:35 AM
8? Wow! That's awesome. :D Congrats on your new eleuke baby!

Thanks! I don't have my Eleuke yet, but I will pretty soon. :)

As to "all" my ukuleles: see the list down there in my .sig. Most of them were not very expensive, and one was an outright gift! :)

CountryMouse

retrozombi
02-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Awesome! I love my pineapple eleuke. I'm sure you're going to love yours too. :)

CountryMouse
02-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Awesome! I love my pineapple eleuke. I'm sure you're going to love yours too. :)

Well, there's been a change of plans. I am having to send the pineapple back; and there aren't any more soprano pineapples right now. So I'll be getting a soprano Mahogany instead. :)

CountryMouse

gobes
02-08-2010, 06:47 AM
I have an eleuke on the way too. Well, I ordered it but I don't think that it has been shipped yet.
I went with a rosewood tenor.

eleukeusa
02-15-2010, 05:23 AM
there aren't any more soprano pineapples right now.
There are tons on their way now... should be available March-ish...

CountryMouse
02-15-2010, 02:18 PM
There are tons on their way now... should be available March-ish...

That's what they told me at Cecilia's Music: March. And I didn't want to wait. :p

CountryMouse

eleukeusa
02-18-2010, 11:09 AM
at's what they told me at Cecilia's Music: March. And I didn't want to wait.
Can't blame you there!