The 6 Best Ukulele Covers Ever - so far!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
OK, I can play this game too.

Little6ster - Highway to Hell

Where has this woman been my whole life? She just uploaded this video yesterday. My butt still hurts from the ass-kicking she gave it.

Lisaxy424 - Two Birds

Lisa's always been great, but she has honed her audio mixing skills to a great degree which has peaked (so far) with her latest:

weesamin - Dance Anthem of the 80s

Another R Spektor song (I didn't know any of these songs until I heard the covers) but weesamin takes just her uke and her amazing voice and kicks it.

peyrson - Postcards from Italy

Yeah, yeah. This old uke chestnut. But this happens to be the best cover of Beirut's moldy uke oldie.

KYOTOZOOM - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

You could actually pick any of Tsutomu's Beatles covers, but I think this is a particularly difficult song to pull off. But he does it!

Soundoftheshellmusic - Love Will Tear Us Apart Again

What I like so much about Esther's cover is that it's just her and her uke. Outside. In the Snow. It can't be easy.

lukuleighties - Under the Milky Way/Love Song Mash-up.

Not only an amazingly clever mix of two classic 80's tunes, lukuleighties' video is so well done.

The thing about these stupid lists is that my choices will be different tomorrow.

Alan,

I agree with you about Little 6ster, her stuff knocks me out--great playing, imaginative videos, and a great sense of humor.

Gotta check out the others too. Lisa's always good.

Thanks for sharing these always nice to link into some new talented folks.

ok., i'm in, these are mine...as of today, christ it is hard to keep it to six.

claire's voice is amazing.

this blew me away when i first heard it.

sweet tune. lovely young lady

gus's brilliance dazzles me

and this one from sidekick finn is just absolutely brilliant beyond belief

genius video editing, how on earth does he do that? lovely arrangement too.

Last edited:
Hope Warner Bros doesn't find this thread........................ (still thinking of 6...........................)

I'm afraid I can't take any 6 seriously that doesn't include Shiny & the Spoon's Take On Me.

I don't have six, but I've fallen in love with Ester. She's inspired me to learn Love Will Tear Us Apart.

Top Bottom