Lets Trade!!!!!!!!

EleoCasil

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was thinking that it would be awesome to get to know each others cultures better, and what better way to do that than send each other small trinkets like your state/country flags or key chains or whatever you want!

Here is a little video post!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nU_iN20p900

Davoo and I are welling to send any of you our Islands Flags to you so that you can have a little something from the Island of Guam and we hope to get a flag from you in return!

THE RULES:
1) PM your address to the person you want a trinket from only!
2) Send your trinkets one at a time so that no one is waiting or no one gets burned...

**LET'S TRADE**

I'm totally up for this! I always am amazed when I think about how many different countries and people from around the world are represented on UU.. All of you have been so great!

I guess the easiest way would be a one-to-one trade. For those of you interested don't post your address here on the actual thread only send PM's! Feel free to PM either eleo or myself for Guam stuff. I will be listing a few things I can trade pretty soon!

A great thing to do is post where you live or your home country and what's cool about it... also maybe post some possible things that you could get a hold of that other people would love to trade for.

Or if you have any other ideas that we can add to this please post em up!!

here are some cool things that we can easily trade:

I can also trade these things!

Post Cards (make sure you sign it and write your UU username!)
Flags of your country or state
Keychains
Magnets

Ukuleles

whatever you want as long as it is specific to your area, country or state!

So there for Please don't be rude to anyone and please use discretion!:D:rock:

Post on this thread who you want the trinkets from and PM them so that way we can keep each other accountable! :)

Basically you can send a PM to ANYONE and Trade with ANYONE. cool huh? hehe so if you want Guam stuff then you can PM me or eleo. Post up something you would like to trade if you want then someone might PM you![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Some extra Guidelines :)

**LET'S TRADE**

I'm totally up for this! I always am amazed when I think about how many different countries and people from around the world are represented on UU.. All of you have been so great!

I guess the easiest way would be a one-to-one trade. For those of you interested don't post your address here on the actual thread only send PM's! :nana: Feel free to PM either eleo or myself for Guam stuff. I will be listing a few things I can trade pretty soon!

A great thing to do is post where you live or your home country and what's cool about it... also maybe post some possible things that you could get a hold of that other people would love to trade for.

Or if you have any other ideas that we can add to this please post em up!!

here are some cool things that we can easily trade:

Post Cards (make sure you sign it and write your UU username!)
Flags of your country or state
Keychains
Magnets
Ukuleles :love:

whatever you want as long as it is specific to your area, country or state!

Last edited:
Wow, this sounds like a great idea! It's not very often I get to leave Texas, so receiving something from another state, or country would be amazing.

PM sent.

I have a velcro Texas patch I'd like to trade, here it is on my left arm. (You can barely see it, but it's there. Ohh, and this is an Airsoft image, playing in the desert of Arizona.)

patch.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this sounds like a great idea! It's not very often I get to leave Texas, so receiving something from another state, or country would be amazing.

PM sent.

I have a velcro Texas patch I'd like to trade, here it is on my left arm. (You can barely see it, but it's there. Ohh, and this is an Airsoft image, playing in the mtns. of Arizona.)
main.php
haha awesome dude! whats your addy and i'll send out the flag brah!

You guys look awesome decked out in that gear. You wear all that for airsoft battles?:rock:

Davoo and I are teaming up to send out those flags, keychains, postcards, and magnets. On rare occasions I can get some Police and fireman patches MAYBE!!!! but i'll let you know when I get that and how many!
So if you can send out two of whatever you wanna send to my address which I will give to you when you PM me or you can PM Davoo as well that would be sooo awesome! thanks all!

Additional Info

Basically you can send a PM to anyone and Trade with ANYONE. :D cool huh? hehe so if you want Guam stuff then you can PM me or eleo. Post up something you would like to trade if you want then someone might PM you!

I have a treasured key-ring collection. If anyone wants any Irishesque key-rings, I'd be happy to trade some. If you don't mind paying the postage to here, that is.

I have a 1999 United States half-dollar, that i would like to trade to someone out of the U.S. Not sure how I would send it though.

Top Bottom