PDA

View Full Version : Lets Trade!!!!!!!!

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 04:37 AM
Hey everyone I was thinking that it would be awesome to get to know each others cultures better, and what better way to do that than send each other small trinkets like your state/country flags or key chains or whatever you want!

Here is a little video post!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nU_iN20p900

Davoo and I are welling to send any of you our Islands Flags to you so that you can have a little something from the Island of Guam and we hope to get a flag from you in return!

THE RULES:
1) PM your address to the person you want a trinket from only!
2) Send your trinkets one at a time so that no one is waiting or no one gets burned...

**LET'S TRADE**

I'm totally up for this! I always am amazed when I think about how many different countries and people from around the world are represented on UU.. All of you have been so great!

I guess the easiest way would be a one-to-one trade. For those of you interested don't post your address here on the actual thread only send PM's! Feel free to PM either eleo or myself for Guam stuff. I will be listing a few things I can trade pretty soon!

A great thing to do is post where you live or your home country and what's cool about it... also maybe post some possible things that you could get a hold of that other people would love to trade for.

Or if you have any other ideas that we can add to this please post em up!!

here are some cool things that we can easily trade:

I can also trade these things!

Post Cards (make sure you sign it and write your UU username!)
Flags of your country or state
Keychains
Magnets
Ukuleles

whatever you want as long as it is specific to your area, country or state!

So there for Please don't be rude to anyone and please use discretion!:D:rock:

Post on this thread who you want the trinkets from and PM them so that way we can keep each other accountable! :)

Basically you can send a PM to ANYONE and Trade with ANYONE. cool huh? hehe so if you want Guam stuff then you can PM me or eleo. Post up something you would like to trade if you want then someone might PM you![/COLOR]

davoomac
05-12-2008, 05:17 AM
**LET'S TRADE**

I'm totally up for this! I always am amazed when I think about how many different countries and people from around the world are represented on UU.. All of you have been so great!

I guess the easiest way would be a one-to-one trade. For those of you interested don't post your address here on the actual thread only send PM's! :nana: Feel free to PM either eleo or myself for Guam stuff. I will be listing a few things I can trade pretty soon!

A great thing to do is post where you live or your home country and what's cool about it... also maybe post some possible things that you could get a hold of that other people would love to trade for.

Or if you have any other ideas that we can add to this please post em up!!

here are some cool things that we can easily trade:

Post Cards (make sure you sign it and write your UU username!)
Flags of your country or state
Keychains
Magnets
Ukuleles :love:

whatever you want as long as it is specific to your area, country or state!

Rod
05-12-2008, 05:30 AM
Wow, this sounds like a great idea! It's not very often I get to leave Texas, so receiving something from another state, or country would be amazing.

PM sent.

I have a velcro Texas patch I'd like to trade, here it is on my left arm. (You can barely see it, but it's there. Ohh, and this is an Airsoft image, playing in the desert of Arizona.)

http://rodandrose.com/images/patch.jpg

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Wow, this sounds like a great idea! It's not very often I get to leave Texas, so receiving something from another state, or country would be amazing.

PM sent.

I have a velcro Texas patch I'd like to trade, here it is on my left arm. (You can barely see it, but it's there. Ohh, and this is an Airsoft image, playing in the mtns. of Arizona.)
http://www.coyotetactical.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1680&g2_serialNumber=1
haha awesome dude! whats your addy and i'll send out the flag brah!

davoomac
05-12-2008, 05:38 AM
You guys look awesome decked out in that gear. You wear all that for airsoft battles?:rock:

la_ingrit
05-12-2008, 05:44 AM
count me IN...!!!!!!!!!
so I just have to PM my address to who???? :confused:

Rod
05-12-2008, 05:46 AM
haha awesome dude! whats your addy and i'll send out the flag brah!

PM Sent, thanks!!

You guys look awesome decked out in that gear. You wear all that for airsoft battles?:rock:

Yep, we were getting ready for a national airsoft event in California. Luckily it was winter!

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 05:46 AM
count me IN...!!!!!!!!!
so I just have to PM my address to who???? :confused:
Hey you can PM your addy to Me EleoCasil and i'll send out the Guam Flags

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 05:49 AM
Davoo and I are teaming up to send out those flags, keychains, postcards, and magnets. On rare occasions I can get some Police and fireman patches MAYBE!!!! but i'll let you know when I get that and how many!
So if you can send out two of whatever you wanna send to my address which I will give to you when you PM me or you can PM Davoo as well that would be sooo awesome! thanks all!

davoomac
05-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Basically you can send a PM to anyone and Trade with ANYONE. :D cool huh? hehe so if you want Guam stuff then you can PM me or eleo. Post up something you would like to trade if you want then someone might PM you!

la_ingrit
05-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey you can PM your addy to Me EleoCasil and i'll send out the Guam Flags

Hey Eleo...I just send you my address!!!!!!! :rock:

Jimmy
05-12-2008, 11:22 AM
I have a treasured key-ring collection. If anyone wants any Irishesque key-rings, I'd be happy to trade some. If you don't mind paying the postage to here, that is.

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I have a treasured key-ring collection. If anyone wants any Irishesque key-rings, I'd be happy to trade some. If you don't mind paying the postage to here, that is.
I'm down for that! haha

cheeseburger
05-12-2008, 06:45 PM
i'd like to get in on this, but i wouldnt know what to send.

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 07:37 PM
i'd like to get in on this, but i wouldnt know what to send.
hey cheeseburger you can just send a key chain or magnets or post cards or something lol get more people in on this! this is going to be super fun and cool!

You can ask anyone in UU to trade small stuff with. haha

Ukulele_Junkie
05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
do u guys have barrel men in guam?

EleoCasil
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
do u guys have barrel men in guam?
haha you mean how they have barrels over their bodies kinda thing and you can pull up the barrels?

cheeseburger
05-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I have a 1999 United States half-dollar, that i would like to trade to someone out of the U.S. Not sure how I would send it though.

Ukulele_Junkie
05-12-2008, 10:27 PM
haha you mean how they have barrels over their bodies kinda thing and you can pull up the barrels?

ha yeah and there's a surprise in the barrel

EleoCasil
05-13-2008, 03:25 AM
ha yeah and there's a surprise in the barrel
haha yes Guam has that... lol

davoomac
05-13-2008, 05:17 AM
what?? barrel men? I'm from guam and I've never heard of those. I'm totally lost on that. Sounds funny though.

hey junkie i'll trade you something cool for a V is for vendetta mask!!

Terrell
05-13-2008, 07:43 AM
hey davoo is this still goin on? cuz this sounds pretty cool almost like the thing NDtitanlady and aldrine did. haha:p

davoomac
05-13-2008, 07:53 AM
hey davoo is this still goin on? cuz this sounds pretty cool almost like the thing NDtitanlady and aldrine did. haha:p

Dude Terrell this thing just got started! Yeah I'm thinking that you can trade pretty much ANYTHING you want and its not limited to little stuff of course. Like aldrine traded a uke for tons of custom made shirts. That was tight! Who's to say any of us can't do the same yah? we're part of the UU fam! :D

You can list out some stuff you want to put up for a trade and people can hit you up for em. Just make sure you guys don't put your address right here on the thread. PM's only!

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 09:06 AM
I have a 1999 United States half-dollar, that i would like to trade to someone out of the U.S. Not sure how I would send it though.

I'm in for that...i live in mexico
if you want to send me...write me a PM...and I'll give you my address! :D

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey guys I offer this:

Mexican Flags
Stickers
Keychains
Postcards

Just tell me what you want...and send me your addy in a PM!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deach
05-13-2008, 10:19 AM
It took me a while to figure out what would be representative of where I live. I didn't want to send anyone high taxes and a lot of traffic.

Count me in!

Jimmy
05-13-2008, 11:01 AM
I've got an empty wall, so I'd love some postcards from far, far away up there! Scratch that keyring/chain thing, I'd love some postcards.

(We're still on though, Eleo and Davoo!)

NotoriousMOK
05-13-2008, 11:23 AM
It took me a while to figure out what would be representative of where I live. I didn't want to send anyone high taxes and a lot of traffic.

how 'bout a $6 gallon of gas?? :mad:

davoomac
05-13-2008, 02:13 PM
how 'bout a $6 gallon of gas?? :mad:

Whaaaaa...? man that is nutty. Ours just got up to $4.31 and it seems like it has nowhere to go but up. :(

cheeseburger
05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
im happy to say that our gas is only about 3.57

Misguided Musician
05-13-2008, 03:24 PM
You guys can count me in. I'll try posting up some of the things I could trade later today after I get back.

deach
05-13-2008, 04:56 PM
What I have to trade- great for history buffs

Booklet of the history of the town I live in
1 Civil War bullet found in this area (140+ years old)
Post card from Washington DC (I live 35 miles away)

Each person who trades with me gets one of each and maybe a few more extras depending on my mood. :D

What I'd like - anything, seriously, it could be your country's flag or a pencil you chewed on in third grade. If you send it to me, I will cherish it.

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
What I have to trade:

Booklet of the history of the town I live in
1 Civil War bullet found in this area
Post card from Washington DC (I live 35 miles away)

Each person who trades with me gets one of each and maybe a few more extras depending on my mood. :D

What I'd like - anything, seriously, it could be your country's flag or a pencil you chewed on in third grade. If you send it to me, I will cherish it.

DEACH I'LL TRADE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I'll participate in this :nana:

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

I might toss in extra items... depends if I have any to give away.

Offer me trades IN THIS THREAD... meaning... DO NOT PM me about trades. My inbox is full and yeah... hahaha. If you PM me about a trade, I'm gonna have to refuse.

Who's game?! Imma take the first 10 people:rock:

:3

deach
05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
DEACH I'LL TRADE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

PM sent! .

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Oh and apparently Davoo tells me that this was inspired by the UkuleleOVERSOUL and NDTitanlady trade hahaha
:rock:

Misguided Musician
05-13-2008, 05:12 PM

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

Offer me trades IN THIS THREAD... meaning... DO NOT PM me about trades. My inbox is full and yeah... hahaha. If you PM me about a trade, I'm gonna have to refuse.

Hey Aldrine I'm so down!!! How bout I trade you a hat for a music belt? but you have to tell me what size cuz it might not fit. You can get either one with piano keys or music notes. So how bout it?
If not, you could also trade for a a pair of drumsticks.

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 05:15 PM

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

ok ok...I offer you Aldrine a mexican wrestling mask lol i dont know how to say it in perfect english lol...but its a LUCHA LIBRE mask
http://pix.alaporte.net/pub/d/13069-1/Lucha+Libre.JPG

what do you think??? i can get you a real size one or a lil lil one

deach
05-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Aldrine in a Lucha Libre mask playing the ukulele!!!! That would kick ass!!!!

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 05:19 PM
see Aldrine!!! a hawaiian-mexican side no one knows!!!!!! trade trade trade trade trade!!!!!!!

I can send you one too Deach!

deach
05-13-2008, 05:21 PM
see Aldrine!!! a hawaiian-mexican side no one knows!!!!!! trade trade trade trade trade!!!!!!!

I can send you one too Deach!

YES!!!!!!! I'll add some stuff for you too.

PS, I have a pumpkin-sized head.

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
YES!!!!!!! I'll add some stuff for you too.

PS, I have a pumpkin-sized head.

I'll do my best I promise!!!! it's gonna be so cool!!!!!! :rock::rock:

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 05:30 PM
ok ok...I offer you Aldrine a mexican wrestling mask lol i dont know how to say it in perfect english lol...but its a LUCHA LIBRE mask

Wow. Crazy. Yeah I'll take one hahaha. email me your info

aldrinemusic@gmail.com

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Hey Aldrine check your email!!! =D

send me your address to:

south_110@hotmail.com

seeso
05-13-2008, 06:02 PM
I want to trade!! :D

But I don't know what I have to give you people. How about whoever wants to trade with me can request something?

But I really want a Hawaii trucker hat and a Lucha Libre mask... http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/51.gif

la_ingrit
05-13-2008, 06:15 PM

But I don't know what I have to give you people. How about whoever wants to trade with me can request something?

But I really want a Hawaii trucker hat and a Lucha Libre mask... http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/51.gif

Excellent seeso!!!! the lucha libre mask its yours!!!!!!!!:rock:

here's my email: ('cause I need your address!!! lol)

south_110@hotmail.com

Ingrit

davoomac
05-13-2008, 06:20 PM
I totally want a hawaii trucker hat! lemme get back to you on a cool trade item though.

Okay I have a pair of nunchucks for trade. They are pvc/padded so no injuries :)

I also will have guam flags and postcards too.

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 06:25 PM

Can I request a NY girl? Complete with accent and emo glasses plz hahahahaha jk. You're on that side of the map aren't you? LOL

I'll send you one Seeso np. You can send whatever you want. email me your addy.

cheeseburger
05-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Ok so thinking more and more about this. I have a few hats im willing to let go of. I have a nice one i bought while in spain. I also have some random ones. I also have an albino turtle shell i found in the woods behind my house. I have a Chipper Jones baseball plaque with his baseball card and his name on it. I have a Glock safe action pistols patch. 4 finger skateboards (you know the little ones you use your fingers to ride with.) Thats all for right now.

Misguided Musician
05-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Can I request a NY girl? Complete with accent and emo glasses plz hahahahaha jk. You're on that side of the map aren't you? LOL

I'll send you one Seeso np. You can send whatever you want. email me your addy.
Aww what about me?

seeso
05-13-2008, 07:48 PM
WHOO HOOO!!! Emails sent, Aldrine and Ingrit.

EleoCasil
05-13-2008, 09:36 PM

Hey Ingrit
I want one of those mask! lol I just got you some stuff today i'ma send out a bunch tomorrow!

EleoCasil
05-13-2008, 09:37 PM

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

Hey I wanna Hawaiian trucker hat! I'll trade you a Guam hat Aldrine!

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Aww what about me?

Okay! Can do. Send me an email with your addy

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Hey I wanna Hawaiian trucker hat! I'll trade you a Guam hat Aldrine!

Hahaha okay. You were starting to worry me with your PM... not following rules! tsk tsk hahaha

email me your addy and I will email mine back :3

Aldrine Guerrero
05-13-2008, 10:47 PM
I totally want a hawaii trucker hat! lemme get back to you on a cool trade item though.

Okay I have a pair of nunchucks for trade. They are pvc/padded so no injuries :)

I also will have guam flags and postcards too.

Can do. email the info and I'll do the same back.

EleoCasil
05-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Hahaha okay. You were starting to worry me with your PM... not following rules! tsk tsk hahaha

email me your addy and I will email mine back :3
HAHAHA Nice Aldrine!

Aldrine Guerrero
05-14-2008, 01:32 AM
HAHAHA Nice Aldrine!

No no no. As in you didn't read my post about NOT PM'ing me cause my inbox is almost full hahaha.

I'll trade yah though. Send the addy to my email instead

EleoCasil
05-14-2008, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=Aldrine Guerrero;29013]No no no. As in you didn't read my post about NOT PM'ing me cause my inbox is almost full hahaha.

alright e-mail sent! hahaha my e-mail thing might say gregory casil Eleo and Gregory are me so yah haha just incase your like WTH lol

UkeNinja
05-14-2008, 02:33 AM
Since everyone is in a giving and taking mood, I have 3 packs of Korean playing cards (known as hanafuda in Japanese and as hwatu or kodori in Korean) lying around. They look like this (http://image.cogame.com/skin2/images/tip/tip1_12_img01.gif), but with a nicer design (plastic cards in a transparent plastic box) and some Korean written on them. If you like card games, this is a lot of fun when you play for small cash.

Probably not worth any Hawaiian trucker hat or lucha libre mask, but a cool local sticker or two would be nice.

la_ingrit
05-14-2008, 03:50 AM
Since everyone is in a giving and taking mood, I have 3 packs of Korean playing cards (known as hanafuda in Japanese and as hwatu or kodori in Korean) lying around. They look like this (http://image.cogame.com/skin2/images/tip/tip1_12_img01.gif), but with a nicer design (plastic cards in a transparent plastic box) and some Korean written on them. If you like card games, this is a lot of fun when you play for small cash.

Probably not worth any Hawaiian trucker hat or lucha libre mask, but a cool local sticker or two would be nice.

I wanna trade with you... i'll send you a lucha libre mask!!! :rock:

send me your addy:

south_110@hotmail.com

Ingrit

la_ingrit
05-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Hey Ingrit
I want one of those mask! lol I just got you some stuff today i'ma send out a bunch tomorrow!

Perfect!!! I'll send you one!!! I already have your addy!!!! :D

EleoCasil
05-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Perfect!!! I'll send you one!!! I already have your addy!!!! :D
awesome thanks!

Jimmy
05-14-2008, 11:47 AM
I could part ways with my Guinness St. Patrick's Day '06 hat (It's like a foot high) for something cool.

la_ingrit
05-14-2008, 11:57 AM
I could part ways with my Guinness St. Patrick's Day '06 hat (It's like a foot high) for something cool.

Jimmy define 'cool'!!

EleoCasil
05-14-2008, 01:13 PM
I have a school soccer/football jersey for a team that I coached for and I am will to part with it if anyone else wants to trade a soccer/football jersey from their school or country!

deach
05-14-2008, 07:32 PM

I'll trade with you. I want a genuine seeso beanie. What I have for you will be there tomorrow. Let me know.

Jimmy
05-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Jimmy define 'cool'!!

Would it be a fair trade for one of those luchador masks?

deach
05-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Another thing I want is a Howlin' Hobbit hat. HH - I'll trade you your hat for a Ohana Sopranino.

seeso
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
I'll trade with you. I want a genuine seeso beanie. What I have for you will be there tomorrow. Let me know.

You got it, bruddah!!! PM me your address!! :D

la_ingrit
05-15-2008, 02:16 PM
What's a beannie??? :o

deach
05-15-2008, 02:21 PM
What's a beannie??? :o

a hat. Checkout his videos.

UkeNinja
05-15-2008, 02:21 PM
The type of knit cap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beanie) seeso wears for instance on the Thugz Mansion video. I guess deach expects to get some of seeso's mana to rub off if he gets his hands on one of those things. For that to happen, it should be sent out unwashed though. Hmmm :eek:

edit: typed too slow

deach
05-15-2008, 02:23 PM
...I guess deach expects to get some of seeso's mana to rub off if he gets his hands on one of those things. For that to happen, it should be sent out unwashed though. Hmmm :eek:

LMAO! If it only were that easy.......

la_ingrit
05-15-2008, 02:35 PM
The type of knit cap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beanie) seeso wears for instance on the Thugz Mansion video. I guess deach expects to get some of seeso's mana to rub off if he gets his hands on one of those things. For that to happen, it should be sent out unwashed though. Hmmm :eek:

edit: typed too slow

Hahahahahaha....ok ok I get it!!! thanks Ukeninja!!! hahaha so funny..I can imagine Deach rubing seeso's beanie...and then his uke..!!!!!!!!!

deach
05-15-2008, 02:36 PM
.......I can imagine Deach rubing seeso's beanie...and then his uke..!!!!!!!!!

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!

UkeNinja
05-15-2008, 03:05 PM
There will be no rubbing of beanies in this thread. Keep it nice, people.

:nana:

EleoCasil
05-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Can anyone from Cali get an In-N-Out burger sticker for me?

You wanna throw in a burger as well? lol j/k :rock:

la_ingrit
05-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Deach it was a joke ok..no offense please!!!
:)

deach
05-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Deach it was a joke ok..no offense please!!!
:)

LOL, I know, plus I am quite secure in my manliness.

seeso
05-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Hey, you can all rub my beanie.

Howlin Hobbit
05-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Another thing I want is a Howlin' Hobbit hat. HH - I'll trade you your hat for a Ohana Sopranino.

Man, you probably getting the "fuzzy end of the lollipop"* on this, but I just can't resist. I'll send you my older fedora (not a terribly spendy hat, but it does have a lot of performance mojo) and I'm working on a couple extras to throw in (I guilt awful easy). I saw you post about your head size and I think it just might fit.

I'll send you a PM soon with address and such.

*First person posts where that quote comes from gets some sort of swag mailed to them.

deach
05-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Man, you probably getting the "fuzzy end of the lollipop"* on this, but I just can't resist. I'll send you my older fedora (not a terribly spendy hat, but it does have a lot of performance mojo) and I'm working on a couple extras to throw in (I guilt awful easy). I saw you post about your head size and I think it just might fit.

I'll send you a PM soon with address and such.

*First person posts where that quote comes from gets some sort of swag mailed to them.

SWEET!!! Can't wait!

Oh, and I know what movie it comes from but I think I am already signed up for the swag mail. :)

deach
05-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Hey, you can all rub my beanie.

lol! sounds like a country song.

Misguided Musician
05-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Can anyone from Cali get an In-N-Out burger sticker for me?

You wanna throw in a burger as well? lol j/k :rock:
Hey I can get you the sticker np. Just PM ur address.

EleoCasil
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey I can get you the sticker np. Just PM ur address.
SWEET Will do! is there anything else you wanna trade?

Jimmy
05-16-2008, 10:44 AM

I know the answer, but I cheated. (I was going to pretend to know the answer, but my conscience couldn't take it :P)

Eleo and Davoo: I'll send your stuff tomorrow.

The hat's still available. I'll put some photos up if anyone wants to see it.

la_ingrit
05-16-2008, 10:50 AM
I know the answer, but I cheated. (I was going to pretend to know the answer, but my conscience couldn't take it :P)

Eleo and Davoo: I'll send your stuff tomorrow.

The hat's still available. I'll put some photos up if anyone wants to see it.

Hye Jimmy i dont have any lucha libre masks available!!!
but I can send you other stuff, and you dont have to send me the hat ok!!

if you want the other stuff here's my email and put your address down :D

south_110@hotmail.com

Ingrit :music:

Rod
05-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Eleo and Davoo, just got back from the post office, your box-o-stuff is in the mail!

davoomac
05-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Eleo and Davoo, just got back from the post office, your box-o-stuff is in the mail!

Awesome Rod! can't wait :nana:

fuzzy end of the lollipop? Surprisingly I've heard that quote before. ooh! hobbit, I know its from a movie from long time ago! haha Its the same thing as saying you keep getting the short end of the stick or whatever.

edit: I just looked it up. was that allowed? :eek:

davoomac
05-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I have individually-wrapped mochi snacks for trade. Anyone want some? :D

la_ingrit
05-16-2008, 12:15 PM
I have individually-wrapped mochi snacks for trade. Anyone want some? :D

What's a mochi davoo???

davoomac
05-16-2008, 12:51 PM
What's a mochi davoo???

mochi is like a japanese snack made from rice paste and molded into shape!

I have 3 flavors only though, strawberry, mango, and green tea.

la_ingrit
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Can I have the mango??? and I'll send more stuff???

KamakaTexas
05-16-2008, 09:01 PM
EEEEEK!! I MESSED UP ON TRYING TO INSERT A QUOTE FROM ALDRINE'S MESSAGE!

THIS IS ALDRINE'S QUOTE:

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

Who's game?! Imma take the first 10 people

[END OF QUOTE]

MY MESSAGE:

I'm not sure what a Hawaii trucker hat is, but if you, Aldrine, have any left, I think I want one.

These are some things I have to trade (and if anyone else out there is interested in a trade, just let me know):

1) I collect rocks and went rock hunting on a South Texas ranch recently and came home with a few buckets of petrified wood. Millions of years ago this was the site of a huge forest and also a coastal plain. I'm told that this area is the only spot in the whole world which contains gold-colored or yellow-colored petrified wood due to the uranium deposits in South Texas. The largest chunks of yellow petrified wood I found are around an inch in diameter. I also found some dark red pieces, harder to find in large sizes, so these are mostly chip sizes. Then of course other darker colors in abundance and in larger pieces. The resulting colors are due to the different types of minerals, iron oxides, and other agents suspended in water that were deposited in the wood and helped create the rocks that we call petrified wood. A few of the rocks appear opalized, some appear ironized, some appear agatized. I can trade a small assortment of these rocks I collected.

2) I do a little woodwork and a little wood carving -- simple and rough/crude. I gathered some Texas pecan and Texas mesquite wood from local surroundings, and I can carve a simple cross or bead from this wood and use a leather cord to fashion a necklace for you.

3) I collect beads -- and I have tons of them. Like ukuleles, one cannot have too many beads. Anyway, I have a lot of different stone chip beads and I can string them up into a necklace for you. Very simple. And I have them in all types of stones and therefore many colors.

4) A coffee cup with a Texas Lone Star flag motif on it. I think I have one that says "Don't Mess With Texas" on it, but I'll need to look to be sure.

These are items I'm interested in receiving in trade:

1) Nice seashells (if it's not illegal to export out of your country).

2) Agates from your locale or any other nice identifiable rock (no rocks or lava from Hawaii -- illegal, and I wouldn't want to upset Madam Pele).

3) Ethnic beads made of glass, stone, clay, wood, or shell, made in your country.

4) Almost any other ethnic-type item from your country. (Like maybe a small doll. And I love things made of clay.)

Sorry this was so long! :eek: Let me know if you want to trade! -- Shirley

Rod
05-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Aldrine,

Can you get a Kauai trucker hat??? I can send some cool stuff from Texas!

FunkyPeaNutZ
05-16-2008, 09:12 PM
eleo, davoo...I'll trade almost anything for some fresh empanada, pugua, apple and pumpkin turnovers from cho'de mart.

KamakaTexas
05-16-2008, 09:15 PM

What I got up for trade:
Hawaii trucker hats

So Aldrine, I messed up on a previous post. In case it didn't register properly as a reply to your post, can you check out my message -- it appears on page 10 in this thread. I wanted one of the Hawaii trucker hats if you have any left. Mahalo! -- Shirley

EleoCasil
05-16-2008, 09:32 PM
eleo, davoo...I'll trade almost anything for some fresh empanada, pugua, apple and pumpkin turnovers from cho'de mart.
haha dude! idk we can send that stuff man... if you have before just let me know and i'll see what I can do

deach
05-17-2008, 05:40 AM
KamakaTexas - I have some quartz crystals and tumbled citrine that's indigenous to VA.

Let me know if you want them.

KamakaTexas
05-17-2008, 07:09 AM
KamakaTexas - I have some quartz crystals and tumbled citrine that's indigenous to VA.

Let me know if you want them.

Yes, I want them! Let me know what you want in trade. :D

cheeseburger
05-17-2008, 08:26 AM
i wanna do some trading. i have a post on page 5 that had some stuff that i would be willing to trade off. let me know.

EleoCasil
05-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok so thinking more and more about this. I have a few hats im willing to let go of. I have a nice one i bought while in spain. I also have some random ones. I also have an albino turtle shell i found in the woods behind my house. I have a Chipper Jones baseball plaque with his baseball card and his name on it. I have a Glock safe action pistols patch. 4 finger skateboards (you know the little ones you use your fingers to ride with.) Thats all for right now.
haha i'll trade you a Guam hat for your spain hat! :)

cheeseburger
05-17-2008, 08:29 PM
you got it bro, send me an address. la_ingrit, you're package will be mailed tomorrow or the next day.

Slick
05-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I have a bunch of these... will trade for anything.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/OCHanks/hook.jpg?t=1211089548

Used to catch Alaskan halibut.

PM me if you want one, but don't tell what you're going to trade. (I like to be suprised).

deach
05-18-2008, 01:51 AM
I have a bunch of these... will trade for anything.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/OCHanks/hook.jpg?t=1211089548

Used to catch Alaskan halibut.

PM me if you want one, but don't tell what you're going to trade. (I like to be suprised).

If you attach a big ol' halibut to it I'd definitely consider. :p

Slick
05-18-2008, 07:34 AM
If you attach a big ol' halibut to it I'd definitely consider

If you come to Alaska I can hook you up. :rofl:

deach
05-18-2008, 08:21 AM
If you come to Alaska I can hook you up. :rofl:

lol! .

Jimmy
05-18-2008, 09:10 AM
How exactly, do those coins catch fish?

Ukulele_Junkie
05-18-2008, 09:10 AM
anyone up in hawaii wanna trade me a bottle of shoyu soy sauce haha, everyone keeps talking about it in the hawaiin food thread. I'll get u something from seattle.

Slick
05-18-2008, 09:18 AM
How exactly, do those coins catch fish?

Use them to buy the bait!!! ;)

Howlin Hobbit
05-18-2008, 01:29 PM
anyone up in hawaii wanna trade me a bottle of shoyu soy sauce haha, everyone keeps talking about it in the hawaiin food thread. I'll get u something from seattle.

Dang! Didn't even think about that!

davoomac
05-18-2008, 05:21 PM
shoyu eh? on guam the soy sauce of choice seems to be kikoman brand. :D

Ukulele_Junkie
05-18-2008, 08:04 PM
shoyu eh? on guam the soy sauce of choice seems to be kikoman brand. :D

ha yeah all the hawaiin people are talking about it like its the ambrosia to all their foods. So i want some! Like the one with all the flavored glazes or sumtin cuz i like to BBQ. haha :rofl:

dafamcallsmebj
05-21-2008, 08:01 PM
i just saw on KUAM.com that new guam quaters are coming out!!!
i want one when they come out...
ill anything from california or San Diego!!

davoomac
05-21-2008, 09:16 PM
i just saw on KUAM.com that new guam quaters are coming out!!!
i want one when they come out...
ill anything from california or San Diego!!

haha once I get a hold of some I'll let you know :D

dafamcallsmebj
05-21-2008, 09:42 PM
haha once I get a hold of some I'll let you know :D

thanks bro!

Rod
06-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Eleo/Davoo,

Did yall get your package yet?

davoomac
06-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Eleo/Davoo,

Did yall get your package yet?

Rod we got it! the T-shirt and patch is really sweet. Thanks alot man. :D:D

your package is coming!

Ame
06-03-2008, 09:22 PM
So this is the first time I saw this thread. This is an awesome idea! I love it.

Hmm, I wonder what I have to trade..