Anyone going to Denver Fest this weekend

MGM

Reaction score
Against my better judgement since i finally feel human again after a week of the worst flu i have had in years I am off to Denver for the uke fest this weekend. Any uu's going????

Awwww man.... I was PLANNING on going, but then found out that one of my oldest and best friends is (finally at age 44) getting married that same day in Casper Wyoming. So my carefully-planned vacation day (I work Saturdays) has turned into a drive across frigid Wyoming.
I would have liked to see you (and everyone else), Mike. I went last year and had a great time but could only stay half the day because I had a bass-playing gig that night back home across Colorado.
Have a great time!

I'd love to go, but frankly, the $75 ticket price is too steep for me. At least I'll have my new Kala Koa to play with that you shipped me yesterday!

I'll be there. Supposed to be partly cloudy and a high of about 44. Bring a jacket. No tradewinds here.

My wife and I just started playing in January, live in Denver, and are excited about going. The ticket price is quite high - I think there are other options - you can attend the concert for $25.

If you are lucky to be there there will be all the k brands...ALL 6 OF THEM and the CONCERT travel by kala and the Acacia pocket ukulele

If you are lucky to be there there will be all the k brands...ALL 6 OF THEM and the CONCERT travel by kala and the Acacia pocket ukulele
I am jealous of all going! Take & post pictures.

Top Bottom