oh man!

CenizaT&K-01

Reaction score
so this past weekend, back home in the southbay to spend some time with my mom and sister before moving to Hawai'i i went to my buddy's bar/restaraunt. While there Nappy came in with his friends, and if you havent heard of nappy you have to check his CD out and im pretty sure you can get it at the HIC stores in Hawai'i. Well anyhow, we closed the place down, and i got to hang out with his friends, and they started to do a jam session just them....and i was sitting there, and i was like hey do you guys need more ukes? i have mine in the car...so they were like yeah, so i got them. low and behold maybe a few minutes later, i got to start jamming with them, so for like 2 hours i got to jam with one of the most talented musicians i have ever known...especially nappy. but just wow....i was blown away, and just i cant even put it in to words...i have had a blessed couple of remaining weeks here on the mainland...

i never thought i would ever get to jam with Nappy, i only know, but they were all very kind and warming...good times...

oh yeah, coolest thing too... he plays his guitar upside down, like babyface.

yeah im friends with some of his closest buddies...so i got a chance to meet him and hang with him and his crew. it was the best thing ever. i had first saw him perform at Bob's OkaZuya where i eat and play ukulele at on sundays well used to anyways...and he came in and flipped over uncle pete's right handed ukulele and started jammin....wow...amazing talent...i think more importantly besides being highly talented and everything like that, he is one of the most down to earth, humble and wonderful person you could ever meet. man i tell you it was a chance of a lifetime for me...

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom