Rayan's 2010 (belated) Bday Giveaway !!!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
So if you've been a member for over a year on UU, you know that on my Birthdays, I give away something to as many UU members as I can as a thank you for joining and participating in our community. Last year was a small pin that featured the UU logo. This year I went for something a little different.

ihartuumag.jpg

It's a 3" fridge magnet.

If you want one, all you have to do is send your mailing address to ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com with the subject line, "I hart UU"

First 100 people to email in gets one.

Thanks everybody for being a part of the community!

Yay for Ryan's birthday!

Now I just have to decide whether I want one for my already stickered-up fridge or if I want to let someone else take it....

Thanks Ryan!

I still have to figure out the "Rayan" vs "Ryan" part...

Rayan = nickname from a band. its how Filipino mom's pronounce my name with an accent, the rest of the band started saying it and it stuck.
Ryan = real name

Ryan crushing it as usual.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Ryan I hope I got there in time and you don't mind posting yo England ;-)

So if you've been a member for over a year on UU, you know that on my Birthdays, I give away something to as many UU members as I can as a thank you for joining and participating in our community. Last year was a small pin that featured the UU logo. This year I went for something a little different.

View attachment 9666

It's a 3" fridge magnet.

If you want one, all you have to do is send your mailing address to ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com with the subject line, "I hart UU"

First 100 people to email in gets one.

Thanks everybody for being a part of the community!
Haven't been a member for over a year. This whole ukulele frenzy is still a hot new thing for me, so this is the first time I get to be around for an event like this.
Hope I made it into the first one hundred emails.

This place is great. Thanks for having me.

Happy Birthday. Email sent. I'm looking forward to seeing if I made the top 100.

Top Bottom