Notification emails missing?

CountryMouse

Reaction score
I know I am subscribed to a lot of threads, but I haven't been getting update/reminder emails. I checked and I do have my subscription to "Ukulele Underground United... A CD to Benefit the Duchenne Foundation" set for instant notification. I *have* been getting updates in the past. Did the title of the thread change and that's why I didn't get any notifications? Or am I missing out on other threads I'm subscribed to and I just don't know it?

Thanks.

CountryMouse

A few other people are having the same issue. Just gives the guys at the top some time and they'll no doubt sort it out :)

Yes, me too. Two days with no updates to my 507 subscribed threads......I thought maybe I'd be banned for my overuse of this site.

Yes, me too. I had UU update email yesterday I think, But none today.

–Lori

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know--I thought maybe it was just me! I'll just have to remember to check manually. :)

CountryMouse

Hey Ryan, what's going on? If we're not getting our email reminders, we're not remembering to hang out here.....not good for business!! Please fix this soon!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm away from my computer right now but I'll try to find out what's going on when I get back. In the meantime, If anyone wants to help crack this case, we're running vbulletin 4.0.

Google might have some answers.

Turned on my computer to 46 UU updates this morning. Seems to be working fine now. Thank you Ryan. For a day or two there I was contemplating actually getting a real life.....glad UU saved me.

Woohoo! Got a whole big batch of notification emails today! I'm back in the swing of things again! Thanks, Ryan! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom