KoAloha Pineapple Sunday for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Hi all...I am selling one of my two KoAloha Pineapple Sunday ukuleles.

I have decided to keep the one that I traded Tigeralum2001 for, so this is the one that I bought from Ronnie Aloha a few weeks ago. I think that he bought it back in September (see thread: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?19152-Pineapple-Sunday-in-2-hours!). Here is the initial thread I posted when I bought it. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...erfect-thanks-to-Ronnie-Aloha!&highlight=meli

It is a laser etched top, and the koa is a beautiful golden blonde. It sounds beautiful, and is strung with Worth clears (I think they are...they could be KoAloha brand strings). It was a factory second, because (as you can see from the photos), it has the fret dot marker for the 12th fret mistakenly placed on the 13th fret. Interestingly, the label does not have a black mark on it marking it as a second. It has the straight style bridge, and koa binding. The abalone fret dots are a beautiful turqouise, and the neck has a couple of chocolate colored swirls in it.

I will include a hard case with it, see photos in second post. Just be aware, the Lanikai one is too large to fit a Pineapple Sunday properly, so I am covering the ukulele in a towel or t-shirt to protect it. You will probably need a new case when you get the ukulele.

I will also split the cost of the shipping (probably via FedEx or UPS ground). If you live in the Southern California area (anywhere from Ventura to the NW, San Diego to the South, or Rancho Cucamonga to the East, I will deliver it to you at a meeting place in between us if you prefer not to have it shipped so you can get it sooner).

I am interested in selling it for $825 if you are out of SoCal, $800 if you are local to Southern California and don't need shipping. If you would like additional photos, PM me and I'm happy to take them from any angle you want. I don't have any recording capability for sound samples, but it has that beautiful Pineapple Sunday sweet sound.

This is now on eBay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...00510&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182. This is a gorgeous ukulele, in the Hawaiian spirit of hanai (adoption), help it find a new happy home!

Here are some photos of it: the first three photos are actually from Ronnie's initial thread.

100_4589.jpg

100_4594.jpg

100_4591.jpg

meli.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I don't have much money. Do you accept blood or internal organs? I am young, in relatively good health, and do not drink.

This will sell fast! Good luck! :D

IJust be aware, the Lanikai one is too large to fit a Pineapple Sunday properly, so I am covering the ukulele in bubble wrap to protect it.
NOOOO!!!!!!! It's a really bad idea to use bubble wrap directly on wood. Granted, we're not exactly experiencing a summer heatwave right now, but it can damage the finish.

You'd be much better off packing it with an old towel or such.

NOOOO!!!!!!! It's a really bad idea to use bubble wrap directly on wood. Granted, we're not exactly experiencing a summer heatwave right now, but it can damage the finish.

You'd be much better off packing it with an old towel or such.

Oooo did not know that... If it goes with the Lanikai case I will pack it with a towel tshirt or rag for protection!

wow! those pineapple sundays are great looking ukes. i'd love to own one. but at this rate, i'll be rolling pennies for a looooong time. maybe one day!

good luck with the sale!

Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the money to purchase this from you. Glad your offering it to the community before resorting to ebay. Someone jump on this, it's a great deal!!!!

Wow, what a beautiful looking Uke! Im just about speechless.

I just got my new Sceptre, which is my only uke right now, but wow! This has definitely ignited my UAS. :drool: Too bad I'm a poor college student.

if only i had enough money... it's just so beautiful!

if I had the money, I would jump on it like white on haolejohn. How about we work out a lower price... say $3. XD

Just a bump, as this eBay auction ends on, appropriately enough, Sunday. If you don't want to bid in the auction, since nobody has bid yet, I can still cancel it prior to its end on Sunday if you wish to purchase it for $800. If you want to get an Ameritage humidified case with it, I am selling that for $200. So the total would be an even $1000 for the two of them if you are local to Southern California. If you are not, it would be $1025 for the two of them, or $825 for just the ukulele. This is a good deal since the ukulele's MSRP is $1500 (though this one is a used second so $800 seems fair), and the case cost me over $300.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...rt-ukulele-case-for-sale!&highlight=ameritage
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...00510&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom