Iamhawaii tv lessons?

they were sold to iamhawaii.com, so it is their websites to keep now.

earlier i asked ryan why not buy them back? i cant remember what the answer was, but i think they might get something going on with that.

all the videos still work on iamhawaii. The language changer is in a green box on the upper left side of the website and all u need to do is sign up for IAH's services.

I just talked to my boss today. He said the word is that the new owners of IAH will be doing a site overhaul coming very soon. I would recommend watching those vids when you still can because I honestly don't know how much longer they will be up there.

hmm i got the most out of iamhawaii.com basically :D Although i couldn't ever play loud phrases from the quiet type and those zelda songs.. but i wrote them all down :D

IAH is really where I began to learn ukulele. Then after a search for Aldrine on google, I discovered the ultimate UU!

(I downloaded all those videos for my future reference too, and even have them on my zune)

how do u download them??

honestly, I'm not sure how I obtained the program...but through all of my internet use, some site had me install some software...and now everytime I watch a video on the interweb, RealPlayer gives me the option to download it. So I guess it might just be part of the RealPlayer package...but I am not 100% sure.

how do u download them??

you can use a program called vdownloader. i use it for all my streaming stuff. it's free so if u google it i'm sure you can find it easily, but basically you just copy the url and paste it in the program. hope this helps man:nana:

honestly, I'm not sure how I obtained the program...but through all of my internet use, some site had me install some software...and now everytime I watch a video on the interweb, RealPlayer gives me the option to download it. So I guess it might just be part of the RealPlayer package...but I am not 100% sure.

yeah i got it with the new version of realplayer too, if you could uploadload those to some site I'd be mighty greatful :D

i got a bunch of em in flv format, but i don't feel right distributing them.... unless given the go ahead

you can use a program called vdownloader. i use it for all my streaming stuff. it's free so if u google it i'm sure you can find it easily, but basically you just copy the url and paste it in the program. hope this helps man:nana:

thanks for the help...
i cant really install anything right now...
computers acting funny... but in the near future i will download it!!
thanks again!

Yeah, I was able to watch the very first lesson however, when I tried to view the others it said I needed an acct. I registered and I never received an email to confirm my acct. I tried this a couple of different times. Still didn't work.
Then I found this site. Great stuff here no doubt however, I am still in the learning stages and I would really love to be able to see the original 5 or so vids on there for my knowledge.

Does anyone have all of these vids somewhere?? Aldrine if you are out there, please tell me if it is possible for you to upload those again somewhere else?

Thx.

Yeah, I was able to watch the very first lesson however, when I tried to view the others it said I needed an acct. I registered and I never received an email to confirm my acct. I tried this a couple of different times. Still didn't work.
Then I found this site. Great stuff here no doubt however, I am still in the learning stages and I would really love to be able to see the original 5 or so vids on there for my knowledge.

Does anyone have all of these vids somewhere?? Aldrine if you are out there, please tell me if it is possible for you to upload those again somewhere else?

Thx.

I just had a quick look, and the videos are still up there on iamhawaii. I'd suggest trying again to register. Maybe there was a glitch the day you tried? I remember in a previous post Rayan said something about iamhawaii owning the rights to the videos, so they can't upload them onto this site.

If you use Firefox, the downloadhelper plugin will download them as flv files to your computer.

shoots. Sounds like a winner to me. I will give it a whirl. Thx. :D

EDIT:

Yup, that was a complete flop. I cannot register. I have tried again several times. Every time I try to make a new account it says that I cannot because my email is already associated with another account. Since I know this is not true... I go to the lost password form and when I enter my email info. I get a friggin 404 error page.
The site is screwed. I just want to see those vids. BLAH

Last edited:
i'll see what I can do to help you out...but you won't get to see the awesome Hana Pa'a commercial!

Last edited:
Top Bottom