Ameritage concert ukulele case for sale!

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I purchased this Ameritage concert case for my Pineapple Sunday ukulele. I now have to sell it to help pay my American Express bill. I have only had it for about three weeks, and it is in great condition. It is the tan exterior, with gold buckles and burgundy accents. I bought a strap to attach but haven't done so yet. I will include it in the case (see photo) along with the gold d rings I was going to use to attach it. If you get some gold screws it will match well.

I forgot to mention...it comes with a built in humidifier system.

It was $290 new and came to $336 after shipping and taxes but I will sell it for only $200. I will pay the cost of FedEx ground shipping...
Here are some photos...
ameritage.jpg

ameritageopen.jpg

PSAmeritage.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Lori, it is a great case. I just can't afford to keep it right now. I hope to buy another one down the road for my PS. The length interior section is 26" the width is 8" at its widest point and the height is about 4.5"

I don't know the size of a Kanile'a superconcert, so I'm not sure if that fits. I know I tried about 10 different concert and tenor sized cases for my PS and this one fits the best. It is so hard to find a case that will accommodate the longer tenor neck and the smaller concert body, so I would guess it might work for you. But since I don't know your dimensions, I can't say for sure. One thing to note, when you put the PS inside, it looks as though it will not close the case but there is a lot of padding, and it actually gives quite a bit, so it closes perfect and it fits like a glove.

Hope that helps...

You know, you are local to me, would you like me to meet you somewhere so you can see if it fits?

Last edited:
hmmm.... i will get back to you. i just got my new concert... i would like to have an appropriately nice case for it, and i'm still deciding whether i like the size or not. it is a beautiful case, nevertheless.

Hi WW! How much with shipping? :)

Hi WW! How much with shipping? :)

Hey CJ my friend...it is $225. And you and I know it fits that Pineapple Sunday perfectly. :) If you want it, email or PM me. If it doesn't sell here by Monday I will probably be shipping it back to the manufacturer, but I would rather sell it here...helps out someone who wants a nice case (since it cost me $336, it is a steal for you guys) and it saves me the anger of having them charge me 25% restocking fee. Even though they will actually give me more back for it, I just hate to have a company make money off me for no reason at all. I'd rather give a good deal to a UU member.

I am assuming you don't want it with the Pineapple Sunday included. Then it is a steal at $1125. ;)

Bump...I have sold the KoAloha Pineapple ukulele, but I am still looking to sell this case. Anyone out there want a great case at a great deal? I have only had it about a month and it sat in my closet the whole time. It cost me $336 but I am selling it for only $200 and I will pay the FedEx ground shipping.

Come on, you Pineapple Sunday owners, you know your ukulele wants to be in this case. That is a tough uke to fit, and it fits like a glove in here. Your PS deserves no less...
PSAmeritage.jpg

Indeed, a great case for the PS, but alas, I already have my Protec case for it (which is also an amazing fit). Good luck on the sale!

And that is indeed a very good price.

Bump...I have sold the KoAloha Pineapple ukulele, but I am still looking to sell this case. Anyone out there want a great case at a great deal? I have only had it about a month and it sat in my closet the whole time. It cost me $336 but I am selling it for only $200 and I will pay the FedEx ground shipping.

Come on, you Pineapple Sunday owners, you know your ukulele wants to be in this case. That is a tough uke to fit, and it fits like a glove in here. Your PS deserves no less...
PSAmeritage.jpg

I have the tenor version of this case and it's excellent, I can't recommend it enough. I hope you get a sale soon.

Thanks guys...I am trying to do a sale today in San Diego, albeit for less than I was asking, but at this point, I just want to move this item. :)

Hope you get a sale. I also have the tenor version. This is a good price and I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a solid case.

Bump for this thread...$175 is my final price, as it will otherwise be sold tomorrow in San Diego. Last chance takers to save me a trip to SD?

I'll take it. Send me a PM where or send a check or Paypal payment.
Jude

Jude, the case is yours if you want it. Check your PM for paypal info.

But my only bit of a jam is that it will be on its way to San Diego at about 4PM PST so I only have a couple of hours...

It's a done deal!

:)Payment has been sent, correspondence has been sent and received. Wheres my belt sander at, I'm got to make something fit this puppy.:)

Jude

Top Bottom