Naruto

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Who watches the anime (fansubs) or reads the manga(scanlations)? I know it's made for kids. I don't care.

i'm lagging behind... i usually like to watch them in bunches. last one i caught was 44... think it's on around 58 or so now right?

i use onemanga for ready the naruto mangas. and i use the dattebayo website for the series.

i honestly hate how kids these days catch the middle of it, dont watch or read any of the beginning, and they think they know the whole stuff....T_T"

i test them and pwn them haha. ive been watching naruto since ep 34, of course i went and saw the rest though.

i should start watching Full Metal Alchemist or something else soon.

I watch the japanese version, and my brother keeps me up to date on the latest manga chapters that came out in japan . . . Naruto's my favorite anime . . . and I'm also proud!

i used to watch em on youtube, but it seems like theyve all been removed

Who watches the anime (fansubs) or reads the manga(scanlations)? I know it's made for kids. I don't care.

i watch the anime.. i love it!@! whoo avatar and naruto are best shows out these days.

http://www.mediapicz.com/

found this mean site, got some good anime shows on it.. should check it out.. basically dragonball, dragonball z, dragon ball gt, naruto, naruto shippedun(or something) avatar and something else.. so yeah

LOL! I like anime alot, but I haven't ever been able to keep up with them on tv. No cable at our house meh... Anyone have any suggestions for watching them short of buying the dvd's?

I do have the naruto game on DS though. That's pretty fun, but it gets so hard that I can't beat the game.

LOL! I like anime alot, but I haven't ever been able to keep up with them on tv. No cable at our house meh... Anyone have any suggestions for watching them short of buying the dvd's?

I do have the naruto game on DS though. That's pretty fun, but it gets so hard that I can't beat the game.

tttttttttttorrents or direct download sites.......

naruto is one of the best animes
i watched the 4 movies, the OVA´s and all episodes
( every week comes a new Shippuuden episode )

rock lee pwns!

does anyone else agree that the old school naruto episodes had WAYYYY better music than the shippuuden series?

I've only watched the original series of Naruto. This year I got into Death Note. Last New Years Day I watched almost the entire series while my friends took care of their hangovers. I even bought a statue of Ryuk (yeah, maybe I got into it a little too much but I got a gift cert. for Christmas). Great anime (I thought the ending could have been better though).

ryukemail.jpg

I've watched the anime and read the manga in parallel and liked them both alot (favored the manga though).
I stopped watching the anime when they were making up episodes that werent covered by the storyline from the manga. In these episodes there is zero character- or story-progress (has to be as its not covered by the original storyline) and it got boring very fast.
Now I only stick to the manga and on very rare occasions watch a shipuuden episode.

I've only watched the original series of Naruto. This year I got into Death Note. Last New Years Day I watched almost the entire series while my friends took care of their hangovers. I even bought a statue of Ryuk (yeah, maybe I got into it a little too much but I got a gift cert. for Christmas). Great anime (I thought the ending could have been better though).

ryukemail.jpg

The ending for the death note manga was much better. The thing I loved about the anime was all the cool L vs. Light scenes.

yes yes anime, i still watch it i used to watch it alot when i was little

dragon ballz
street fighter
samurai x
naruto
ranma 1/2
etc.

i love it

Watching naruto on cartoon network takes way too long. I ended up watching like 5 episodes a day on watsite.com, but I couldn't find the website anymore after I got to episode 26 Shippuden. GRRRR

Top Bottom