julia nunes tuning...

kieranttt

Reaction score
ive been going through youtubers getting their chords from the video and learning the song but with julia many of these songs sound REALLYYYYY diffrent on my ukulele. now granted she does have a bushman, and i have a cheap ukulele but the sound is so diffrent. does she use diffrent tuning ? for example one of her originals balloons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbiql_-H4KU&feature=related its sounds diffrent ( i didnt experiment with the chords as much so that could be why ) hers sounds lower and i rember a while back seeing something about her tuning.

sorry about the huge text :) thanks in advance.

im pretty sure she is simply playing with a low g. its the same tuning G-C-E-A but the g is 1 octave lower. that would explain why the song sounds lower. if you have more questions about low/high g thing check out some old posts on the forums.. people are always talking about them.

No low g on that song. Her ukulele is tuned down. It's too late at the moment for me to get my ukulele to figure out how low.

[...] sorry about the huge text [...]
Pah! You think that's huge text? Wait until you see some of the overblown, rambling nonsense I post... ;)

Top Bottom