On route to Denver

MGM

Reaction score
Time to meet up with some old friends and hopefully make new ones.....I hear the temparature is not that cold in the 40's Let hope it stays that way as I have no idea how to drive in snow....Anybody know of a romantic estaurant near the Hilton Garden Cherry Creek Area.....Its da better half's birthday and need a hint of where to go t tomorrow

Time to meet up with some old friends and hopefully make new ones.....I hear the temparature is not that cold in the 40's Let hope it stays that way as I have no idea how to drive in snow....Anybody know of a romantic estaurant near the Hilton Garden Cherry Creek Area.....Its da better half's birthday and need a hint of where to go t tomorrow

Safe travels, Mike.

I hope you enjoy your time here, it's supposed to be nice this weekend. As for restaurants in the Cherry Creek area, Elway's is a pretty good steakhouse.

Denver welcomes you. I'm looking forward to the event.

Started thursday evening and with ll the mechanical plane problems 3 flight segments and delays i have finally arrived at 1:00am tio my hotel in Denver. Hope to see you in Denver in a few hours at the fest i will post photos soon!!!

Happy Birthday to your bettah half.

Hey Mike hope that does not happen again on your return trip.Because I am leaving tomorow morning for Waikiki.Hope you get back before I have to leave.Will be giving you a call around the 10th of Feb.

Stay warm, brah.

So, how did our city treat you? Oh, and I love my new Kala, thanks for the work you put into these before you ship them.

Top Bottom