Pono model PTC Tenor Uke with case for sale - SF Bay Area

LoMa

Reaction score
PHOTOS ADDED - Pono model PTC Tenor Uke with case for sale - SF Bay Area

SOLD!!! - I have for sale, a PTC model Pono Tenor Deluxe uke, from the makers of Ko'olau ukuleles. All solid woods, with mahogany sides and back, and a cedar top. 14 frets to the body, and 19 frets total. Approximately 17" scale.

Rope style rosette, ebony binding with rope purfling on top, and ebony binding on back. Ebony fretboard, bridge, and peghead overlay. Bone saddle and nut. Pearl "Pono" inlay on peghead, and pearl position markers at the 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 15th frets. Sealed mini-Grover tuners with ebony buttons. High gloss finish. A very handsome instrument.

Excellent intonation up and down the neck, not just at the open and 12th fret. Balanced and complex, mellow tone.

Currently strung with Aquila strings, with a low G. Also included is a new package of Ko'olau Gold re-entrant tuning strings with a wound 3rd, and a new package of black Hilo strings.

Excellent condition - barely played. I'm just not a tenor uke person. Comes with canvas covered rigid foam hard-sided case.

Prefer local sale - $350 firm, cash only.

I live in Oakland, and work in Berkeley, CA.

I am paring down my large ukulele collection and will be selling a 1920's Martin Style 0 soprano, a Mele Braddah all mahogany concert uke, and a Mele 8 string spruce and mahogany baritone uke. I also have a Jorge Laura/Rubrn Garcia professional charango for sale.

Let me know if you want more photos of anything and I'll send 'em to you. I'll post some here tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've already spent my rebate stimulus check otherwise it would have went to this uke. Post some pics and maybe it will tempt me enough to scrounge for some loose change and cough up the dough. Maybe I can eat Ramen for a month.

Photos of the Pono model PTC Tenor

Here's some photos! Thanks for the suggestion, Alden.

Attachments

• PonoInCase.JPG
    PonoInCase.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PonoTop.JPG
    PonoTop.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 46
  • PonoTopClose.JPG
    PonoTopClose.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 46
  • PonoHeadstock.JPG
    PonoHeadstock.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 34
  • PonoSide.JPG
    PonoSide.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
LoMa,
Do you have any pics of the Mele Braddah Concert? If so, can you post them? Thanks.

damnit theres the third thats gone right under my nose.

Top Bottom