Question About Youtube

Dominator

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can update/upload again without deleting the entire thing and uploading a new one? One of the first videos I uploaded was Let's Dance and for some reason during the upload the audio and video got way out of sync. Not an issue when I uploaded to Myspace. I should have just deleted it right away but I didn't so I was just curious to know whether I could replace the video without creating an entire new entry.

I know there's an 'edit' mode when you're viewing one of your own videos... a button appears under the right hand info box. However, I don't believe there is a function in it that allows you to replace the video. Your best option might be to just upload an 'updated' version of the video as a response yo your own original video, and put in the video info that you have a newer fixed version up...

...and there was probably no useful information in that response... but I tried.

If I stumble across anything that does this, I'll let you know.

If you mean uploading the same video & replacing the old one while keeping the same statistics (comments, ratings, views, etc) I'd think there's no such way. If anything, your best bet has been said. Reupload another one and make it an 'updated' version.

Top Bottom