April Contest Showdown #4 - Degracia vs. Ame!!

Day 4 - April Contest Showdown Ame vs. Degracia

• Degracia!!

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • Ame!!

Votes: 45 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah good luck guys this has got to be a close one too

yeah when i first saw both these videos i liked them both a lot haha :D :D Gl 2 both of you

both videos representing San Francisco
this is a tough choice
i liked degracia's sky view and ame has nice editing skills
good luck to both

arrgh - how do you choose? can i each give you .5? :confused:

Yea, I'll take .5. haha no worries. half a point is better than no points. :D

but no really, it is hard. AND we did somewhat of the same area. haha xP

I am watching the voting on this. Getting people to register just to vote in this poll is discouraged. We want real ukulele players, not just accounts that will go inactive when this contest is done. One of these contestants has 10 suspicious votes. If its abused UUadmin will DQ. That is all.

Last Warning. 1 more vote from either of those 2 locations and I am calling this match.

Last Warning. 1 more vote from either of those 2 locations and I am calling this match.

Just to put this out there because it could come into the factor of voting. It wasn't meant to cheat or anything, it was just to inform people about the contest. I put this in my video description:

"You can also sign up at the UU forums to cast your vote here!: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2515

and say that "Ame" referred you. :) and check out the rest of entries @: http://ukuleleunderground.com/april-contest-entries/"

So you know if someone followed my instructions and did join they would say I referred them haha

though I didn't specifically say to vote for me or anything.. but I forgot to put 'your vote here! AND if you are interested in learning more about the ukulele or possibly want to learn it! :)'

which I did put on my bulletin on myspace about the contest. haha

sorry if this is against the rules. I planned to change the description on YT but it's undergoing maintenance. :(

oh and I also have refrained from voting for myself because I find that cheating or I see it as giving yourself a leg up.. just IMO though haha

UUadmin seems to have scared away everyone.... the bogusness seems to have calmed down. keep voting everyone.

Just remember UUadmin is watching.

At my torrent download place when we had PPV's coming out they disabled joins for a good few days to prevent "hit n runners" which is pretty much u download what u want but then u dont help seed the torrent for other downloaders. Should be the same thing with the poll contests.

Just a suggestion, maybe restart this poll? but that might be asking too much. :\

I dont know. I'm really concerned about the voting on this one.. :(

ohhh man who too choose this one is tough because both are basically repping the bay and i live in the hay...so iono degracia might get my vote for this just because of that lol. but both videos are good though man imma have to take my time on this one and really think it over....good luck to both of you.

Just a suggestion, maybe restart this poll? but that might be asking too much. :\

I dont know. I'm really concerned about the voting on this one.. :(

i think maybe thats asking to much, besides its 17 each.. so, i guess its basically started over again ^^

what happened? did somebody make accounts to make the poll go up?? :s

i think maybe thats asking to much, besides its 17 each.. so, i guess its basically started over again ^^

what happened? did somebody make accounts to make the poll go up?? :s

haha yea it's pretty much reset now that it's even. xP

Top Bottom