Ukulele Kombat!!!!

yea.. my mom's video camera is crap... it's all fuzzy n crap.. so i was gonna buy a new one.. but i keep putting all my money into my car. haha i was working on the naruto song sadness and sorrow but i forgot it. hah also i gotta remember all the notes.. maybe i'll upload that since nobody's done it yet.

yea.. my mom's video camera is crap... it's all fuzzy n crap.. so i was gonna buy a new one.. but i keep putting all my money into my car. haha i was working on the naruto song sadness and sorrow but i forgot it. hah also i gotta remember all the notes.. maybe i'll upload that since nobody's done it yet.

Oooh that's a good one! I love playing sadness and sorrow! :D

That and the song that plays when they're in town just cruisin. I'll post up a vid when I can :D

o yea i know that song aldrine. it's called fooling mode. if u go to www.gendou.com and just make your account(it's free) you can dl a crap load of anime music cuz that's where i get all mine. haha but yea i do play a couple songs by ear. it's easier on the trumpet for me tho. haha i can play the intro from a game called sky gunner for ps2 on my trumpet.

haha this vid is kool, just reminds me of those times playing the old skoo mortal kombat games.

chords are HELLA easy. and yes, i want to do the whole Haka correctly.

Notes:
A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,C,A,D,A,E,D
C,C,E,C,G,C,E,C
G,G,B,G,C,G,D,C
F,F,A,F,C,F,B,C

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,G,E
A,A,A,A,G,C
A,A,A,A,A,A,A

A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,A,A#,A,C,A,A#,G
A,E,A,C,G,G,G,G,A,A

for some reason im so stupid at playing a ukulele!

i can only understand C haha and thats it. I dont understand chords or tabs at all.

this is how i look at it. Fret 1 is a, fret 2 is b, fret 3 is c and so on. Is that right?

About the hakka i cant make a vid assuming i dont have a video recorder that can record more than 1minute and its pretty hard to sum it up in one minute. hmm, ill get another video recorder soon though.

blast, dont worry take your time.

but if you go to google and search ukulele fret board chart, it shows all the chords.

the first two lines of chords are all on the A string, the 3rd and 4th line are on the E string

sorry about all the stupid questions but im not to bright and i want to learn ukulele so bad and its kind of difficult :(

the hakka is actually quite simple, you just need to know how to say the language and then its just a matter of getting the slapping with the language.

Videos on youtube you can just watch maybe 3 times and u will have it down for sure.

lol i just explained how to do it all but this vid should give a better reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_guqnNIrP8&feature=related

If you still need help tell me :S

about the tabs..
http://www.ezfolk.com/uke/Tutorials/1four5/music-theory/ukulele-notes/ukulele-notes.html
I see that they have D on every line. because you said the 1st part was string a and the other 2 parts were e i would play the D on the a string on the 1st part..??

If im right here then i shouldn't have many more problems about ukulele at all.. and thanks for all your help bro... appreciate it..

aroha Matthew

ok my edit button is doing some weird thing LOL... its still doing it :)

sorry iu cant edit, is there any way i can down load your video? it wud be much easier?? can u download vids from youtube?

Top Bottom