Oops!

Skrik

Reaction score
Whiling away time on a Sunday morning, I decided to look at ukuleles on EBay.

Now I am watching a tweed case, and two ukuleles. And I thought I was no longer suffering from UAS.

I am avoiding ebay for awhile for this very reason...

I don't think you'll ever fully recover from UAS.

It seems that UAS remission lasts such a short time (very short) but is never fully curable.

UAS is like herpes, no cure, you'll have it the rest of your life but it won't kill ya but might kill your chances of finding love.
Fortunately my UAS is in full remission due a temporary remedy known as being broke.

Last edited:
I keep my UAS at bay very well by making them instead of buying them. It slows down the whole process, and is a lot cheaper for me.

I know. I just bought a pineapple last night ! Now I'M watching tweed cases.
But I can truthfully say that I don't have UAS. I have IAS. Instrument Aquisition Syndrome.
There is an 1899 S.S. Stewart (thrift store find) banjo at my luthier's now, being restored. After that is done, he gets the Vega Tubaphone banjo pot to mate to the custom 5 string neck (both from Evil-Bay).
If UAS is incurable, then IAS must be terminal !!

UAS is like herpes, no cure, you'll have it the rest of your life but it won't kill ya but might kill your chances of finding love.
Fortunately my UAS is in full remission due a temporary remedy known as being broke.

If this were real life, I would give you the fist bumps man. That was awesome.

You guys better not be watching MY tweed case!! :mad:

;)

Top Bottom