Pokemon trading help (Ruby-Sapphire)

So since I couldn't figure this out on my own I figured Id ask my ukulele playing Pokemon friends. (you)

having trouble trading between Ruby and Sapphire. Im using any combination of a gameboy SP and two gameboy advances. (sp-GBA/GBA-GBA) but it hangs on please wait, press B to cancel. I heard you have to beat the game to trade, but that just doesn't seem right. the cable is a GBA one that came with my GBA. any ideas?

Is there a switch on your cable that has GBC/GBA? If there is, is it switched to GBA? Other than that, your cable could be messed up... and no, you do not have to beat the game to trade. My GBA didn't come with a cable, so I wouldn't know...

Is there a switch on your cable that has GBC/GBA? If there is, is it switched to GBA? Other than that, your cable could be messed up... and no, you do not have to beat the game to trade. My GBA didn't come with a cable, so I wouldn't know...

no switch on the cable. gonna buy a new cable, but I really dont think its the cable, because I used it trading with Yellow and Blue around 6 months ago

no switch on the cable. gonna buy a new cable, but I really dont think its the cable, because I used it trading with Yellow and Blue around 6 months ago

umm...I would suggest trying a DS....but I doubt you have two of those (I know you have one). If you can borrow sumn else's, and it works, then it's probably a deal with your system. If it doesn't work, it's either the cable, or something in the game you need to fix or complete.

umm...I would suggest trying a DS....but I doubt you have two of those (I know you have one). If you can borrow sumn else's, and it works, then it's probably a deal with your system. If it doesn't work, it's either the cable, or something in the game you need to fix or complete.

cant use a DS to trade, ruby doesn't support wireless :(

Top Bottom