Anyone watch anime?! :D:D:D:D

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
I <3 anime.

I've been watching anime since I can remember. I remember waking up every morning and hearing the theme from Voltes V and then Voltron would come right after.

My all time faves are:
Naruto
Shaman King (I started to hate American television after watching the dubbed version of this...)
Nana
Voltes V
Hikaru no Go
Death Note
Chobits
Prince of tennis
and most recently... Beck

I probably missed a bunch. But oh well... I guess I'll just keep editing as I remember them... but those are the ones that stand out.

I'm currently working on the songs from "Beck"
If you like anime, and music; I suggest you watch BECK.
I'll post up a video as soon as I get the songs down :D

i watched Naruto since it came out, i hate the little kids that think they know all about it now a days....makes me so mad.

i remember watching Dragon Ball and DBZ every saturday and monday i think(?) lol

even sailor moon was good hahaha. i cant remember the others at the moment that i watched, but i watched a lot too.

*edit* btw you should get maybe some Intro songs from some other Animes too, i.e. Naruto haha ^_^

hmm well DBZ was a classic so i guess i'll make a list. yea it's prett ylnog.. but that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

Bleach
naruto
death note FTW!!
Gintama
Darker Than Black
Eyeshield 21
Initial D
Wangan Midnight
beck-subbed *gives aldrine a high five*
love hina..sadly
Devil May Cry
Gundam Wing was the best
Trigun
Lupin III
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Suzuka
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai X OVA's mwahaha

i watched Naruto since it came out, i hate the little kids that think they know all about it now a days....makes me so mad.

same here lol. i dont really liked dubbed anime, sounds weird sometimes, but thats just me. i've watched tons of anime, many of which were already said, like dbz, naruto, bleach, darker than black, voltron, getter robo, death note. i think theres just too much out there to name. lol.

same here lol. i dont really liked dubbed anime, sounds weird sometimes, but thats just me. i've watched tons of anime, many of which were already said, like dbz, naruto, bleach, darker than black, voltron, getter robo, death note. i think theres just too much out there to name. lol.

haha i hate the New Yorker people talking over like Sakura or someone. or Kakashi

Naruto tabs would be awesome !!! Dominator do you watch animes :D? (haha)
When I was teenager I watched:
GTO
NGE
DBZ
Dr. Slump
Ranma 1/2
Gundam
Lupin III
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Cowboy bebob
kureyon shinchan (okay I still like to read these comics :D and watch the movies)
Golden Boy

When I was a Child I watched:
Heidi (アルプスの少女ハイジ)
Pinocchio
Biene Maja
Mila Superstar (アタックNo.1, Attack No.1)
Kickers (がんばれ!キッカーズ)
Nils Holgerson
Niklaas, ein Junge aus Flandern (フランダースの犬)
Wickie und die starken Männer (小さなバイキングビッケ)
They were all very famouse animation in Austria and Germany. With 16 I finally found out that they where all drawn in japan... . I was like what the ... heck :D.

Now the only anime I watch from time to time is Naruto.

Last edited:
Hajime no Ippo

Attachments

• mainland3.jpg
    mainland3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 193
  • mainland4.jpg
    mainland4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
  • mainland2.jpg
    mainland2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
  • mainland5.jpg
    mainland5.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 13
All time faves:

Chobits (I like clamp)
Ah! My goddess - both versions, plus the movie
Nana
Mushishi
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon (of course :p)
Hellsing
Full Metal Alchemist
Ranma 1/2
XXX Holic
X/1999

Movies:
Akira
Ninja Scroll
Spirited Away
Howls Moving castle (and basically anything Miyazaki)

I'm missing a lot of things but thats what I can think of off the top of my head. I don't usually like series that last hundreds of episodes, like naruto and bleach and stuff.

Never! Never-ever-ever-ever!

Not one episode of Cowboy Bebop, Azumanga Daioh, Aa Megami-sama!, Samurai Champloo, Hikaru-no Go, Inu-yasha, Kaleido Star (to name just a few).

And certainly none of the Ghibli stuff! No Spirited Away. No Howl's Moving Castle. No Porco Rosso. No Tonari-no Totoro. No Whisper of the Heart. No Spirited Away. (Again, to name just a few).

And manga?! HAH! Don't get me started! I would go nowhere near Yotsuba-to ... .

;) :D :p

Never! Never-ever-ever-ever!

Not one episode of Cowboy Bebop, Azumanga Daioh, Aa Megami-sama!, Samurai Champloo, Hikaru-no Go, Inu-yasha, Kaleido Star (to name just a few).

And certainly none of the Ghibli stuff! No Spirited Away. No Howl's Moving Castle. No Porco Rosso. No Tonari-no Totoro. No Whisper of the Heart. No Spirited Away. (Again, to name just a few).

And manga?! HAH! Don't get me started! I would go nowhere near Yotsuba-to ... .

;) :D :p

haha azumanga daioh, i knew it! ur name and avatar just screams it lol

well I watch/read some anime

I only READ naruto
watch bleach
used to watch DBZ
read death note (it becomes a let down as it progresses =\, I watched the real life movie though (or have it downloaded anyway))
my favorite anime of all time though is Spirited Away

:D

death note, naruto, bleach, initial d, gundam wing endless waltz, devil may cry, eyeshield 21, and some others i can't remember right now

Top Bottom