Are you watching the Super Bowl, playing uke, or both

Are you watching the Super Bowl, playing Uke, or....

• Total voters
I forgot the Stupor Bowl was today. :) jk jk. I'm not into football. I've been cleaning, playing vid games, and soon to be playing uke here.

Watching the superbowl on norwegian national broadcasting. Can't play the ukulele as my roommate has gone to bed.

Definitely playing uke in between articles to read and a paper due for a Tuesday class. I would have it on in the background if a political and extremely oppressive commercial were not being aired though... Back to my beloved sceptre! :D

The Steelers aren't playing. . . I don't care.

Where was the "none of the above" option?

I watched the halftime to see The Who. I thought the lighting and effects were more interesting than the actual performance.

In years gone by I would have watched just to see the commercials, but now you can catch them on the net. I think my all-time fave was the cat herding one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

Attachments

• football-handegg.jpg
    football-handegg.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
watched the first two indiana jones today with some interspersed uke playing. my fam's into the super bowl, but i hate football.

super excited for world cup though! wanted to go this time, but too many other things required $$. so maybe next time.

I cleaned my house and then watched the cartoons on Fox. I really only watch sports during the holidays so I don't have to socialize with my extended family or if I know someone throwing a kickass super bowl party.

Did both. New Orleans deserved this win.

To watch it live would mean staying up from 1am to 7am, so I added it to the DVR to record. Had to look up something online this morning, and was frakking greated with a spoiler. Thank you, internet.

I sent you a PM. It's too much of a hot topic to bring up in the forum.

Can I get a PM too?

I don't watch sports. I watched Pandorum, ate pizza, rocked out on the uke, went to bed. I am a wild woman.

Yeah, definitely a missing option here.

In my yearly quest to see every Best Picture nominee prior to the Oscar ceremony, I watched "The Hurt Locker" instead of the Stupor Bowl.

JJ

Did both and congrats to the no longer the aints but the Super Bowl Champs!!!
Oh and yes not only did I do both but also managed to drink....alot!!!

We just got done playing uke. I have no real interest in watching a kids game played by millionaires.
X2 I just dont get the fascination of pro football, or even baseball, if you want to see some people into playing a sport, watch some girls fast pitch softball, they are intense, and they dont even have bling

Top Bottom