Home made strap

Ron

Reaction score
In what seems to be a fine tradition here of SUS (Stupid Uke Stuff) I hereby post pics of the strap I made today.

Old belt with D-ring buckle; strap off one of those recycled shopping bags, button, knife to trim straps and cut slots, cigarette lighter to melt the edges of the slot so it won't fray.
I can't take orders, I'm afraid, I can't guarantee supplies of the parts.........

Attachments

• SDC10121.jpg
    SDC10121.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 119
  • SDC10124.jpg
    SDC10124.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 112
  • SDC10123.jpg
    SDC10123.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 79
  • SDC10122.jpg
    SDC10122.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 71
Well can I buy that frog thing in the background of the second picture? That frog thing is AWESOME!

Oh, cool strap too. :)

Well can I buy that frog thing in the background of the second picture? That frog thing is AWESOME! QUOTE]

That frog ashtray is one of those stupid family things that has absolutely no monetary value but gets carted to every new house and unpacked and displayed. I've forgotten why we have it, where it came from, why it's important but it's always there. So - sorry - no. If I ever see one I'll grab it and let you know.

Love this... you have inspired me!!! I may have to try my hand at this myself. Maybe buy some stuff from the fabric store. The buckle idea is great!

I reckon there's a new forum here: Pimp My Uke - haberdashery, macrame, sewing.....for those of us that couldn't solder a pick up wire to save our lives and get nervous drilling holes in our precious (near worthless) ukes.

I reckon there's a new forum here: Pimp My Uke - haberdashery, macrame, sewing.....for those of us that couldn't solder a pick up wire to save our lives and get nervous drilling holes in our precious (near worthless) ukes.

The do it yourself bug has got me too.

Regards
Mike

Attachments

• SS851287resized.jpg
    SS851287resized.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SS851255resized.jpg
    SS851255resized.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom