Dante's Inferno

Let me know if you like it... It looked like "God of War" to me, so I was on the fence....

I'm busy with Mass Effect 2 for the next week at least, so I can wait for the reviews on DI :)

The Inferno is a lot of fun. I have only gotten to the second circle(lust). I'm glad that the development team didn't hold back. Haven't played "God of War" yet so I can't make a comparison. So far I only have two complaints about the game.

1 - The camera could be closer to the action.

2 - It would of been nice to have a look button so you could really enjoy all the stuff they put into the environment.

Is it appropriate for a 15 year old? My nephew is very interested in getting this game.

That's relative amigo - I don't have kids, but it seems like the kind of game a parent might have issues with. Demons, violence, and the point is an actual trip through hell itself.

Personally - it's probably no worse than the 15 year old sees in anime, most cable series, or a good horror movie, but I'm probably the worst judge of this stuff.

I have to agree with Grumpy. The game is not bloody but you do have to fight the unbaptized babies in Limbo. Plus there is nudity in the game as well.

Top Bottom