Anyone got a Uke Concert/Event Poster graphic I can Steal?

Mim

Reaction score
We had our first uke jam and it went so well that we are doing it monthly. I wanted to print up some Uke Jam fiers for music stores and what not. I am just limited in my graphic design skillz! I have the flier I made for the first jam, but I would love something more snazzy...

So, does anyone have a uke concert or event flier they made themselves that I can just basically 'steal' and add my own info into it! I am in Charlotte, NC... so probably no one will see it and go "Wow! That looks just like the fier from that other show) :D! If you don't mine... Just e-mail it to alohasnowllc (at) aol (dot) com.

This is the one from last time:
UkeJamcopy.jpg

Mine was just on a standard sheet of cardstock 8.5 x 11... but it can be on anything really!

Yeah... I have those pictures bigger. It is not the lack of graphics... it is more design. I do not know where I saw it, I think it was on the underground... but there was this awesome upcoming concert flier where the left side was like half a uke and everything looked all put together, professional, and vintag-ie... not that it has to be vintagy... I was just wondering if someone had something already put together that I can just plug in my event info. Something that would catch people's eye without me having to work hours on it because my lack of skills and perfectionist tendencies! Ha! I mean, the one I have is fine... I was just wondering if anyone had anything they did not mind sharing that would kick up the presentation to the next level. I know it is kind of a shot in the dark... just thought I would throw it out there. I find a lot of graphics on-line... but the resolution is so small I can not even blow them up a little to use on the flier.

Ok... I have stopped whining about my lack of skills and actually designed something... a "logo" so to speak... the inspiration hit and it fell together well (for my skill level).

I used the statue that greets you when you land in the Charlotte airport... but she was missing something... what could it be... oh, yeah, the good Queen Charlotte deserves a uke I say!!!

So... tah-dah... and I will base the flier around this:
CharlotteUkeJamCropped.jpg

Top Bottom