So its 4am and I am on Ukulele Underground. Is that a bad thing?

davoomac

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
bahahaha am I addicted? uhh mebbe... All of the UU members are what makes this place so great. and for that I thank you all :nana:

Anyone else do this??

whos-awesome.jpg

107195.gif

LOL...Davoo...you are so great and kind...thanks for the compliment...and yeah this forum its like a drug..but a good one!!!!

It's 1.18pm here in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to sleep!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I was on here today at 4 am. (Eastern US time)
I was on here at 7 am.
I was on here at 10 am.
It's just past 3 pm, and here I am.

(Of course, it's procrastination season-- the end of the semester-- for me, so that's part of it.)

But yeah, if you've got a problem, I'm hopeless.

Addiction is a sweet thing . . . and I'm about to get in trouble! C'Ya:eek:

4 am? pfffft thats nothing sometimes I'll be playing my uke and browsing UU until like 5 or 6. Then again my internal clock is completely messed and I'm up until at least 4 every morning.

I am here EVERY night at 4am.......:uhoh:

I know what you mean. I'm addicted to the forums at Tabit.net (great music program for playing and writing tabs) and I just joined here and I've been checking out EVERYTHING

4 am? pfffft thats nothing sometimes I'll be playing my uke and browsing UU until like 5 or 6. Then again my internal clock is completely messed and I'm up until at least 4 every morning.

Do you live alone, or just live with remarkably chill people?
I keep odd hours-- I'm a student-- but my roommates have "grown up jobs," and I have to stop playing out of respect for them (and the thin walls) after they go to bed.

This is why I need a solid-body. Can't afford one at the moment, but someday soon...

Well - it's not 4am here right now... but this is the first opportunity I had to get back ONLINE!

My modem got fried the other day and I haven't been online for the past two days. Guess I've got a lot of catching up to do. :D

Do you live alone, or just live with remarkably chill people?
I keep odd hours-- I'm a student-- but my roommates have "grown up jobs," and I have to stop playing out of respect for them (and the thin walls) after they go to bed.

This is why I need a solid-body. Can't afford one at the moment, but someday soon...

Ah... the wonders of solid-body ukes...

A word of warning before you get one: it WILL lead to major sleep deprivation... take it from someone who, after he stays up late on UU and whatnot, ends up spending another hour or so playing my solid body in my bed until I fall asleep with it in my hands...

Man! I'm on here all the time too! I feel like I've just discovered Facebook again. Sometimes I'll just refresh the different forum categories to see if anyone has commented on anything. Hooray for nightowls!

Top Bottom