Big thanks out to Michael at MGM

Sic_Rob

Reaction score
I needed to order a pink and a purple Dolhin for my 6 yo and soon to be 3 yo daughtes. They are always taking my ukus and strumming them around the house sO I thought I would get these. I called Mickael who was very friendly and helpful. Told me when he would have them. Emailed several times of the status then sent me an ebill once they were in and I had them 2 days later from Hawaii to New Jersey. i will give them to my girls on March 1st so you'lll have to wait for pictures of the Uku's The finish on them was georgous. My wife who was not happy about me buying these came around once she saw them and she even thought the finish was beautiful. Thanks again to Michael at MGM. Your help will make my girls smile and I can't ask a bigger favor than that.

I too think MGM is a great guy. Whether it has been an expensive uke purchase or a set of strings he has been first class all the way.
MGM definitely helps spread the ukulele joy.

I too think MGM is a great guy. Whether it has been an expensive uke purchase or a set of strings he has been first class all the way.

Class Act is the way to describe him. The poor guy had the flu while he was communicating with me. When he told me I told him forget about it and I would call him in a week. He still sent me the invoice 3 days later. If I evern need anything for the uku other than a Mainland Uku or Aquila strings that Mainland sells. MGM is my guy. Mike at Mainland is cut from the dame cloth.

Yes :agree: MGM treats EVERY sale like you are buying a $1000 uke. A great guy all around!!

Class Act is the way to describe him. MGM is my guy. Mike at Mainland is cut from the dame cloth.

Maybe it has something to do with the name Michael?

Maybe it has something to do with the name Michael?

I've dealt with quite a few nasty Mikes in my day...maybe it's Michaels that play the ukulele?

Top Bottom