Medellia Of The Gray Skies - First Full Finger Picking Song!

Melissa, that was lovely. You have a natural knack for fingerpicking, I would have never guessed it was your first full picking song. :)

But, damn, I got cold just watching you play in that sleeveless top. Is there a heatwave in Savannah? It's cold and raining here in L.A. and I'm wearing a t-shirt under a long-sleeved shirt under a vest and the heater is cranking. :p

Here is the Fb video too because YT seems to always mess with the quality.
The sync seems a little off on the YT (your lips don't seem to quite match the singing) but thank you for including it anyway, as I don't have FB.

Melissa, that was lovely. You have a natural knack for fingerpicking, I would have never guessed it was your first full picking song. :)

But, damn, I got cold just watching you play in that sleeveless top. Is there a heatwave in Savannah? It's cold and raining here in L.A. and I'm wearing a t-shirt under a long-sleeved shirt under a vest and the heater is cranking. :p

The sync seems a little off on the YT (your lips don't seem to quite match the singing) but thank you for including it anyway, as I don't have FB.

Thanks!!

You should be able to see the video without FB.

And yeah, it's 75 in my apartment. I have the space heater on. :D It's 57 outside.

Hmm, I guess I can only link pics then and not videos.
I've had it tell me before that I don't have permission to view pics, so I suspect maybe it has something to do with the permissions you can set as to whether or not "guests" can view things?

Top Bottom