Washington State Ukers

Edmonds Mr. Flea and I believe I need to discuss some lessons with you in the near future. Just got back from Kauai so I am pretty darn ready to soak up some learning. Oh, I would love to get together with more folks too!

I'm in Cannon Beach most of the time, but Seattle is my official residence and I'm up there quite a bit.

Brad

Beacon Hill, Seattle.

I work in West Seattle just off SW Thistle St.

Please check out ( seattleukulele.org ) if you haven't done so yet!

Just a heads up for ukulele Players in Western Washington re: 3rd Sat get together in Kent. Here's an earlier blub sent out via SUPA YahooGroups.

I was looking for more ukulele playing opportunities closer to home, and so I’ve arranged to have a ukulele jam circle in Kent on the third Saturday of each month starting at 1:30 and continuing until the last person quits and goes home. The South End Ukulele Society (SEUS!) is live and on-line!

If you or anyone you know is interested in playing with this group, feel free to come to the event! We’ll be playing ukulele tunes from the current SUPA songbook, and meeting at the Kona Kai Coffee Company in Kent (how alliterative!), located at: 124 4th Ave South, Suite 180, Kent, WA.They’ve been kind enough to allow us to take over their large room once a month, and are excited about having people come and play.

Next get together on Sat March 20th. See you there. We had about 20 players and greatly outnumbered the customers!

I'm just north of Seattle and just south of Edmonds, in Shoreline.

Anyone in the area know of a pub of coffeehouse in the area that don't mind people with their instruments hanging out?

--Dave

I don't know Edmonds, but I've been spending some time up in Snohomish. Friday nights an open mic over at the Thumbnail Theater on 4th and D, and Tuesday's open mic at the Oxford saloon down on Main.

I recently found that Seattle's Ould Triangle Pub, up on Greenwood Ave, is very friendly to musicians showing up to just sit around and jam. They also host an open mic night.

Now to find a coffee shop. I generally don't drink before 4:00 pm.

--Dave

Top Bottom