Just a lil review of kala KA-T stater Ukulele

rudeuke

Reaction score
hey all this is my first review of an ukulele (sorry for some rambling)

any comments to make me a better reviewer is always welcome as well

Good stuff, I recently ordered one of these as my first uke. It should be here in the morning.

You asked about improving reviews, so I'll list my thoughts:

Take notes. Know what you're going to say (and play) before you start.

Practice. Try to get rid of the "ums" and "uhs" as best you can. Also, make sure you speak clearly.

Do multiple takes. If one run through wasn't so great, do another (heck, do another even if the first was great). Of the many takes, choose the best (or put together a good version by editing together the best parts of the not-so-good versions).

And finally (and this bit is optional), good lighting will improve the look of your reviews a lot. The first three tips are most important (I think), but good lighting improves everything. You don't have to buy lights, try shooting a video by a window during the day and see what happens.

I hope that's helpful. Keep it up.

hey man thanks for the kind words

i go to school for photography and have for quite some time you would think i would put more attention to detail :p

I can understand. It seems like this was a spur of the moment thing (not to mention your first time), so some things won't be perfect.

The fact that you put yourself out there for critique deserves respect (the internet can be a big, scary place) and implies, to me, that you're willing to improve.

Photography's great, I studied it for awhile too. One of the best things I learned was how to receive (and hopefully give) good, constructive criticism. There's a ton to learn in any art form. Bad critiques can really ruin someone's day (not to mention their desire to learn more).

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your review! :)

I can understand. It seems like this was a spur of the moment thing (not to mention your first time), so some things won't be perfect.

The fact that you put yourself out there for critique deserves respect (the internet can be a big, scary place) and implies, to me, that you're willing to improve.

Photography's great, I studied it for awhile too. One of the best things I learned was how to receive (and hopefully give) good, constructive criticism. There's a ton to learn in any art form. Bad critiques can really ruin someone's day (not to mention their desire to learn more).
yea it deffintaly was a spur of the momment thing im jinxed when it comes to trying to record a song infront of a camera take after take. so i thought i would just put this up to ease me into it.

Thanks for posting your review! :)
no problem man

Top Bottom