Mighty Uke movie showing in Southern California on 2/28

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
For any SoCal UUers, there will be a showing of the new movie "Mighty Uke" in Carlsbad, CA on Sunday 2/28 at 7pm. I think there are only about 60 tickets left (according to a uke lessons classmate of mine) so grab a ticket now if you want to see this on the big screen with other ukulele addicts.

Plus, it includes a performance by James Hill! I'm going (in a field trip group with some of the other students in my class)! :)

http://mightyukemovie.com/files/pages/where/where and when.htm

Thanks for the info. I wish it was a bit closer to LA! Wouldn't it be about a 2+ hour drive each way (unless you take the toll roads)? If it were in the afternoon I would be more tempted. Looks like a lot of fun though!

–Lori

Thanks for the info. I wish it was a bit closer to LA! Wouldn't it be about a 2+ hour drive each way (unless you take the toll roads)? If it were in the afternoon I would be more tempted. Looks like a lot of fun though!

–Lori

It is about 1.5 hours to Carlsbad each way...that is why my class is carpooling for a field trip. But I'm just dying to see that movie, and I think it will be so much more fun to see it with a bunch of other uke fans on a big screen. I wish they had chosen LA instead, but Carlsbad isn't so far that I won't make the drive. Now the drive back, that might be less fun. :)

I've always wanted to visit that museum... according to my calendar, we have a meet at Guitar Merchants that day. I wonder if anyone from the group wants to carpool.

Top Bottom