Soundtrak needed for short film

nobby8126

Reaction score
I am entering a short film about mountainboarding into a film festival later this year and was thinking about doin the soundtrak with ukes. so this is a 2fold post

1. any suggestions as to what might suit a film that has chilled moment with friends enjoyng nature drinking bbq by an open fire, and a lot of b@*ls out action footage of grown men flying through the air/ down the side of steep inclines at 40 mph with planks strapped to thier feet.

2. Would anyone like to contribute, theres no money in it but you would be credited on the film.

unfortunatley I cannot preview the film as part of the terms of the comp is that it hasn't been shown anywhere before i.e youtube etc... besides it is far from finished.

will also be lookin for music to accompany paragliding but this is only for my personal footage.

cheers in advance as uu user never fail to produce the goods

Thanks I have many more joke songs on the way, but am trying to learn how to play something without the aid of my toilet lol. Joking aside I'm ok at coming up with lyrics so an instrumental would be a great addition as an original soundtrak could rock.

How long should the music be? Does it need to be copyright free?
will need to edit down between 5-10 mins but thats easily done and ideally copyright free. I'm quite liking float on by modest mouse as it has a bit of everything I need but don't know how it will tranlate to the uke. the choice is endless but I bow to you guys and your ukulele knowledge (only been playing a month.

Top Bottom