Recent recording of a jazz standard:

Craig

Reaction score
Last edited:
Checked out your myspace. Nice collections of songs there. Black Orpheus is probably my favorite.

Is the tattoo yours? What does it say if you don't mind me asking?

Tattoo

Hi Deach,

Thanks for the compliments. The tattoo says, "Cali Rose," in Katakana (sp). It's my wife's name and yellow is her favorite color.

I've got a ukulele tattoo scheduled this Saturday. It will be representative of my M300 SP.

Thanks much...

Amazing sense of touch, you played it just like the title says you should. I love that tenor uke sound!!!

I'm not entirely computer illiterate, but am just learning the video thing. I hope this summer to be able to record a couple of arrangements and put them onto YouTube.

Most of the members of this board are much younger than me and I glean much inspiration from your videos and overall enthusiasm.

Hi Deach,

Thanks for the compliments. The tattoo says, "Cali Rose," in Katakana (sp). It's my wife's name and yellow is her favorite color.

I've got a ukulele tattoo scheduled this Saturday. It will be representative of my M300 SP.

Oh man! Tattoos and ukuleles are both so very addictive.

Thanks!

Again, once I figure out this video recording stuff, I'll try and get some stuff onto YouTube.

terrific, Craig! great sense of timing and touch. one thing... the recording would probably benefit from a little bass roll-off or a high pass filter - you're capturing some low frequency percussive fingering in there.

just my observation FWIW. Great playing and a good recording.:)

Remix

terrific, Craig! great sense of timing and touch. one thing... the recording would probably benefit from a little bass roll-off or a high pass filter - you're capturing some low frequency percussive fingering in there.

just my observation FWIW. Great playing and a good recording.:)

Here's a remix. Let me know what you think:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ccbrandau/Tenderly1.mp3

Most of the members of this board are much younger than me and I glean much inspiration from your videos and overall enthusiasm.

Do I look THAT OLD in my videos? lol. :rofl: I too am inspired by this forum. Presently learning from tabs for the first time, using one of dominators, and it has been very liberating and instructive, never new I could learn so much so quickly. good luck and welcome to UU!!

Dominator

Do I look THAT OLD in my videos? lol. :rofl: I too am inspired by this forum. Presently learning from tabs for the first time, using one of dominators, and it has been very liberating and instructive, never new I could learn so much so quickly. good luck and welcome to UU!!

Dominic is both an online and personal friend of ours. He's a great guy and player. Moreover, he's given so much to our community.

I often think of him as a Ukulele God:bowdown:

Top Bottom