Zia Bella says I suck at the ukulele...

she was really hurting my arm...I'm all scratched up this morning. She's always trying to get attention, whether it's my hand on her sister, the remote for the TV, or on the strings.

Thanks for your comments...I'm sure I will have more video soon now that I figured out how to record and edit.

:rofl:I can change my song to "Deach is gonna sleep outside!"

I've been with with my wife for 20 years so there have been many versions of that songs.

• You bought a motorcyle?!?! deach is gonna sleep outside on that motorcycle!
  • You quit your job to be a rockstar?!?!? deach is gonna sleep outside, again!
  • Another ukulele??!?!? Have fun with it sleeping outside!

i think you and I can have a good time together Deach...if you ever need a road dog to cruise around with on a motorcycle from gig to gig with the ukes...be sure to let me know.

i think you and I can have a good time together Deach...if you ever need a road dog to cruise around with on a motorcycle from gig to gig with the ukes...be sure to let me know.

The motorcycle went back the next day. It was uncomfortable to sleep on. (true story)

I do get dragged to Houston occasionally to visit in-laws so any excuse to escape them is a good one. lol

Top Bottom