Recurring Ukulele Nightmare

captbaritone

Reaction score
Last night marks the third time I have had a vivid nightmare in which my ukulele was crushed, broken or otherwise mutilated. What does this mean?

it means your uke will have a long and fulfilling life.

Your ukulele probably represents something else in your life that is very important to you that you feel is being destroyed / taken away.

Last night marks the third time I have had a vivid nightmare in which my ukulele was crushed, broken or otherwise mutilated. What does this mean?
It means this...:uhoh:

Attachments

• 3789.jpg
    3789.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 3790.jpg
    3790.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 3788.jpg
    3788.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 13
Those are horrible pictures. I have a recurring dream where my teeth break, crumble and fall out. Some would argue that it represents anxiety or feelings of inadequacy about something in your life. Maybe the teeth dream archetype is similar to the uke dream!

It means this...:uhoh:

I love when you bring this up! haha I mean, its too bad that happened, but you're always the one that would know

But that is true. Dreams are often about what's going on with your real life

I had a dream that I was a settler and had to build a city in the middle of a swamp full of dinosaurs...but there were also small black unicorns running around. What does that one mean, do you think?

Look at it this way, even if you ukulele gets crushed, your love of ukuleles and music doesn't get crushed along with it :D

When I was really little and had a bad dream, my mom would make me write it down on toilet paper and then we'd flush it down the toilet. I realize this sounds ridiculous, but it works, not a lie, I never had any of those dreams again.

Maybe you're a ukulele serial killer deep down. You should probably just turn yourself in now before this gets out of hand.

Those are horrible pictures. I have a recurring dream where my teeth break, crumble and fall out. Some would argue that it represents anxiety or feelings of inadequacy about something in your life. Maybe the teeth dream archetype is similar to the uke dream!

Out of that destruction will come a cigar box project, so I'm going to have closure soon, I hope. Then there's the falling elevator falling dream to go with the teeth falling out - another wonderful life-out-of-control anxiety dream we all seem to share. I wonder what people dreamed about before the invention of the elevator? Maybe being on the top rung of a ladder and then all the rungs below give way. That makes me want to play some Everly Brothers now... "All I have to do is dream / Dream, dream, dream.."

I used to have a nightmare when i was young. In my dream i would finally get to the point where i was going to stand up against my father, but when i tried to talk back to him, my mouth was sown together. Freaky. The weirdest part is that i haven't had any huge issues with my father at all...

Whatever you do, don't read "The Secret" (just kidding).

Sometimes a subconscious fear can become a self-fulfilling prophesy. Try visualizing yourself having the uke as an old geezer and still playing it. I would not let it rattle me.

I used to have a nightmare when i was young. In my dream i would finally get to the point where i was going to stand up against my father, but when i tried to talk back to him, my mouth was sown together. Freaky. The weirdest part is that i haven't had any huge issues with my father at all...

You should see the animated movie Coraline (2009).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327597/

My dream I was naked in school with only my 'ukulele to cover me.

I have a dream where my ukuleles all turn into the women I named them after...*ahem*...happy dreams!!:love: Then
I wake up....RATS!!!

Top Bottom