Sparkly strings....?!

This is a candidate for post of the year.

Searched google and the only thing and first thing on the list was this post... So I've got nothin...

Sparkly strings?

Could you define 'cool' a bit more in this context?

lol

Jack33

is it bad that i think that uke is badass? in like a really goofy way though... and the sparkle motion quote really got me, i spit milk on my screen well played Tad

Thanks for the link -- I hadn't seen that one! Somewhere there is a website with pictures of his first one (I think) during construction, and it's amazing all of the work that went into it. That guy is really a good player too. His playing style fits the lighting ukulele. Check out the "open B" tuning in his Cosmic Wave video.

stuff like metal or gold looking flakes IN the string wudnt amuse anyone??

Amuse? Sure.

But it'd jack with the sound of the strings. You want the mass of the string to be the same through any given cross-section of it and putting little bits of glitter in the mix would eff that up bigtime.

stuff like metal or gold looking flakes IN the string wudnt amuse anyone??

Awh, man, this was the first thing that came to mind, I've never ever seen sparkley strings on a uke, or a guitar for that matter. Sorry to bust your chops :bowdown:, and your right, it would amuse me to see strings like that on a uke...

Top Bottom