Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar with Custom Wood Pickguard

psesinkclee

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Baby Taylor Acoustic guitar. I got it only a few weeks ago with the idea to use it as a travel guitar, but I just paid for a custom made travel guitar that will work better for where I'm headed with it.

This guitar has a solid spruce top, with laminate mahogany sides and back. The back is arched and makes this little guy loud! It has a nice crisp tone. The fretboard and bridge are ebony. The sealed tuners are small, light, and keep in tune very well. Strung with elixers and I'll include a set of Cleartones as well. The custom wood pickguard is made of mahogany and matches the back and sides almost perfectly. It comes with the gigbag as well as a Guitar Center 2-year added warranty if something happens to it because of the build (doesn't mean you can smash it) you can get a brand new one.

Nothing wrong with this guitar, just need to make room for my travel one that is being made now. I'm looking to sell it for 250$ (shipping to the CONUS included) and the added warranty comes with it.

Last edited:
That is a killer price....shipping included also!!!!!!!!

If you need a guitar box to ship it I have a martin box you can use........

Thanks Dentuke, I've got a box from a tenor uke that looks like it will work with some.. modifications... to it :p

--------

This baby is SOLD! Shipping off to HoldinCoffee soon :) so the thread can be closed, thanks.

+1 to lonsilog. Looks fabulous holdincoffee, hope you enjoy it

Where did you get the pickguard... I have a Baby Martin that needs one

Top Bottom