reasons to take a week off...

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Generally I don't like taking a break but we have been surprised by a visit from my daughter and new grandaughter from Canada - I've got a day to clean up the house, get my workshop ready for my son-in-law who wants to complete a build he started when he visited in 2008 and just hope I don't get any more bills come in. As much as I love building this has made my weekend and will make my year to come.

Generally I don't like taking a break but we have been surprised by a visit from my daughter and new grandaughter from Canada - I've got a day to clean up the house, get my workshop ready for my son-in-law who wants to complete a build he started when he visited in 2008 and just hope I don't get any more bills come in. As much as I love building this has made my weekend and will make my year to come.

Very exciting--here's to a fulfilling week for you and yours.

This is awesome news! A new grandaughter. How cool is that. Have fun, enjoy your family time. I can't think of anything better than spending time with family.

Last edited:
Today - 6 children, 8 grandchildren. Tomorrow 30 family and friends at my grandaughter's blessing. I am so moved that my children make these sacrifices for their parents. Life is good here on earth - Coneheads!

Taking the week off is a fantastic investment into some great memories! Have a great week to come, Pete!

Dear Pete,

work can wait - enjoy the time with your family
Greatings Barbara

Top Bottom