What did Cupid bring you?

Sambient

Reaction score
Sure, it's not Christmas. But I'm confident there's some sweethearts out there.
I got my antique white tele Mahalo. The additional appeal of this for me is many years ago for his 40th birthday, I bought my husband a white Telecaster. We're probably gonna take a pic of the two of them together later. But I rushed this photo now to say Happy Valentines Day Ukulele Underground.

DSCN0192.jpg

I also got some Valentines Peeps!

Sweet! How does she sound?

Not as fantastically ringy as the Mahalo LP that I'm always going on about, but it's decent. This one might need some tweaking.
I think Mahalo does a good cheap uke. They nail the novelty thing well. I have one of the round camp uke ones on it's way and I can't wait.

Keaka Kukae

Flannel sheets, no flowers or candy. That is what I get for marrying someone practical instead of romantic. :(

A copy of Music Theory for Dummies. I had wondered aloud whether or not there was such a book, and she went and got it for me. It's about time I started learning this stuff....

She also got me a bag of Valentine-colored M&M peanut candies and a couple of NYS Lottery scratch-off cards (if I win some money, it's new uke time!)

A card from my wife.

I didn't need it. I have my wife.

Life is good. :)

A copy of Music Theory for Dummies. I had wondered aloud whether or not there was such a book, and she went and got it for me. It's about time I started learning this stuff....

She also got me a bag of Valentine-colored M&M peanut candies and a couple of NYS Lottery scratch-off cards (if I win some money, it's new uke time!)

Just scratched the lottery cards and I won!........$2. Okay, so it's not enough for a new uke, but it's enough for two more lottery cards!

I got some chocolates from my dad :)
I got a mani and pedi from my hubby (well, he paid for it)
and, he's getting me a new wedding band for everyday wear. (I kinda slammed my engagement ring, and now, I'm afraid I'm going to really hurt it.)

:)

4 new tires.

And a deposit on a Green Cheek Conure.

Oh that's great, congratulations! Birds have always been a big part of my life, from finches and a macaw when I was a kid to the two linnies I have now. I'm hoping to add a Pionus to my family soon. Have fun with your little one and post pictures when he/she comes home!!

We weren't planning on exchanging gifts. Yesterday, the old washing machine that came with our house when we moved in 1.5 yrs ago outright died, so we ordered ourselves a new Valentine's Day washer and dryer. Romantic ol' things, aren't we?

Top Bottom