My first vid

nobby8126

Reaction score
Thought it was time to add a vid without the aid of a toilet. Must warn you my singing is pants and the recording leaves a lot to be desired. Now I have sold it to you it was a toss up between One by u2, Something by the Beatles but opted for Hallelujah as it was the one I was least likely to cock up. Got it in one take woo hoo.
feel free to be as nasty as you like I'm a big boy. Would say enjoy but that would be pushin it.

Written by Leonard Cohen and performed by many people. There seemed to be spate of UK releases/rereleases the Christmas before last, due to it being performed on the Xfactor or Britains Got Talent or some other awful TV series, another ploy at making Simon Cowell just a little bit richer, I believe he owns the rights to the song . My personal favourite is the Jeff Buckley version.

good job, you can sing and play very well. Whats next?

It's a toss up between "urban spaceman" by the bonzo dog do dah band, "something" instrumental thanks to dominators awesome tutorial or "friday I'm in love" by the cure. Wont be till I get an external soundcard to compliment my new ukes fuller sound.

thanks guys for you comments I'll show them to my warden err i mean wife to hopefully stop her telling me to practice in garden.

You wanted us to be nasty towards your vid?
Okay big boy here goes...
I hated it when you..., errr
It sucked when you..., ummm
I wanted to turn it off after you...well,
CRAP!!!
(oh dammitall! the one time I'm offered the chance to take a free shot I can't find anything I didn't like,)
You have gained a reprieve from a hearty lambasting (and it woulda been epic) through your good song choice, nice voice, and comforting strum.
Great work, I look forward to hearing more from you.
Peace out big guy, good wishes from kansas.

Top Bottom