Support Our Aldrine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i agree with fred. if she doesn't think your "up to her standards" then skrew her and her parents. haha just last year i remember a guy that was a garbage man for like 5 years then went into training camp for the seahawks football team and made the team. so it's not what your doing right now it's where u get to in the future man. and if putting out music is your passion i'd stick with it. as long as it makes you happy. but seriously don't quit!!!! i'll go into withdrawls!>_< but yea keep ya head up and take a break for a while to clear ur head. just nto permanently:p.

Sincerely,
Negrodaumus

p.s- you guys will have gotten the negrodaumus part if u watch the chappelle show.

Fred, you are definitely a die hard fan. I wanted to send a voicemail or something, but I've been sick lately and can hardly complete a full sentence without coughing. So I figured out a way to sum it all up without speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SXK3YOP4M

This was pretty much the most inspirational piece of music I could find. Music heals. It's an important part of everyone, and not something anyone should be willing to lose.

But whatever you do, Aldrine, we got your back.

lol you guys are simply amazing. Fred that's RJD2 you're listening to huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom