Battling Ukuleles

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Well i know some of u have heard the song or seen the videos of battling banjos. But what would be cool is if Aldrine and Jake meet up one of these days and compose a take of their own on "Battling ukuleles." Just a thought but I would love to see it happen. :worship:

Well i know some of u have heard the song or seen the videos of battling banjos. But what would be cool is if Aldrine and Jake meet up one of these days and compose a take of their own on "Battling ukuleles." Just a thought but I would love to see it happen. :worship:

I have this video... actually I have 2.

Us dueling on Europa = me getting pwned

Us dueling on Breezin = Jake taking it easier on me yet still getting pwned

Hahaha. Both are files too big for YouTube and will probably never be seen by the public.

I have this video... actually I have 2.

Us dueling on Europa = me getting pwned

Us dueling on Breezin = Jake taking it easier on me yet still getting pwned

Hahaha. Both are files too big for YouTube and will probably never be seen by the public.

aww man u gotta share the wealth :uhoh:

I'm in both of those videos backing up aldrine on guitar. It's hilarious because if you've ever cut heads with anyone, or seen it before, you can kind of tell who initiated it, and both times Aldrine was the instigator. Both times I was like, "Oh sh... Aldrine what are you doing..." but he went for it. After the first volley from Aldrine, Jake had this look in his face like, "Oh so you wanna play huh?" a confident smirk. He then stopped holding back and broke out all these new riffs and strumming patterns. By the end of the back and forth, it was obvious who was the Padawan and who was the Jedi master. I was embarrassed and I wasn't even in the battle. Thats how bad the schooling was.

Gotta give it to Aldrine though, most people would never even attempt what he did, AND from each of those experiences, he picked up a ton of new techniques because they were both on video. Maybe that was the plan all along...

I'm in both of those videos backing up aldrine on guitar. It's hilarious because if you've ever cut heads with anyone, or seen it before, you can kind of tell who initiated it, and both times Aldrine was the instigator. Both times I was like, "Oh sh... Aldrine what are you doing..." but he went for it. After the first volley from Aldrine, Jake had this look in his face like, "Oh so you wanna play huh?" a confident smirk. He then stopped holding back and broke out all these new riffs and strumming patterns. By the end of the back and forth, it was obvious who was the Padawan and who was the Jedi master. I was embarrassed and I wasn't even in the battle. Thats how bad the schooling was.

Gotta give it to Aldrine though, most people would never even attempt what he did, AND from each of those experiences, he picked up a ton of new techniques because they were both on video. Maybe that was the plan all along...

Hahahaha I love my ukulele sharingan eye :3

Top Bottom