Bought me another Pineapple, Sunday!

if you are trying to make me jealous. well, then... you have succeeded.

WOW you got an AWESOME deal on it especially with the hard case. Congratulations. How did you find it when it was listed as a "Kaloha"? That mistake probably help keep possible competitors from finding it, good for you.

WOW you got an AWESOME deal on it especially with the hard case. Congratulations. How did you find it when it was listed as a "Kaloha"? That mistake probably help keep possible competitors from finding it, good for you.

Some of the best deals I have found on eBay and Craigslist were either grossly mispelled, or classified and/or described incorrectly.

O.O

Nice deal!

Nice 'ukulele and a great price, congratulations.

Hey Jude, nice going. Looks like a great buy. Kind of makes you wonder about the music store that listed it though. How could they continually mispell KoAloha throughout the listing. I wonder if they knew what they had?

Wow, that's a great deal. But man, the music shop seller should have done their research first. They probably could have squeezed another $100 if they spelled the name correctly LOL. But a steal for you!

You know, they read it like I did the first time I saw a picture of the label. I took the tiny "o" up high between the K and the A as some kind of Hawaiian accent sign. I would have spelled it KALOHA too. So I say, "Happy Kaloha" everyone!

Jude

I bought to go along with these two, a KoAloha long-neck pineapple soprano and my pineapple shaped Burmese cat, Kaylee.

357lgky.jpg

Jude

Last edited:
Top Bottom