PDA

View Full Version : Ukulele Marketplace (SOLD)*

heyjude
02-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if every time someone sold something they edited the title of their thread and put (SOLD) at the end?
I see something for sale, read through several posts about it and find the seller making one last post - Sold, mods please close thread.

*Don't panic, this is just an example, as far as I know th UM is alive and well.

Jude

Melissa82
02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
If the author of the thread wanted me to do that for them, they'd just have to shoot me a PM. It's just too time consuming to watch every single thread to see if they are sold.

Kanaka916
02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
The OP can edit the thread but not the title area. We try to close the thread once we find out the transaction is final. I like the idea and will keep it in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

heyjude
02-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I did not know that the original poster could not edit the title. That's two things I've learned today. Thanks much.

Jude

guitharsis
02-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Good idea though. SOLD could probably be put at the beginning or end of the first post. That's usually the descriptor post.

pithaya9
02-16-2010, 08:34 AM
Great idea Jude. Yes it would be nice if members could edit there first post say the item was sold.