your love - original song

Wonderful Deach. Love and bacon....mmmmmm, the perfect pair. Can I ask how you have your uke tuned? I wanted to play along but it didn't work with gcea.

Cardiologist?!!!! Exsqueeze me? Did you say, "Cardiologist?!!!" I know I'm not "Jo" = Jo-Mama, but if one is seeing a cardiologist at your age....

That was great Deach, mind if I cover it? Also, can I get the chords in case I missed something in the progression?:bowdown:

Wonderful Deach. Love and bacon....mmmmmm, the perfect pair. Can I ask how you have your uke tuned? I wanted to play along but it didn't work with gcea.

That was great Deach, mind if I cover it? Also, can I get the chords in case I missed something in the progression?:bowdown:

Thanks!

The chord "shapes" I used are
verses & chorus - G Bm Bbm Am C
bridge - Em Bm, Em Bm, C Bm, C Cm (0333)

I say "shapes" because I am tuned a full step down.

Cardiologist?!!!! Exsqueeze me? Did you say, "Cardiologist?!!!" I know I'm not "Jo" = Jo-Mama, but if one is seeing a cardiologist at your age....

Yes Mom. Just a routine check. Nothing to see here.

Thanks!

The chord "shapes" I used are
verses & chorus - G Bm Bbm Am C
bridge - Em Bm, Em Bm, C Bm, C Cm (0333)

I say "shapes" because I am tuned a full step down.

Gee, thanks...here I thought it was DGBE tuning...sounds like my baritone...hmmm...let me work with it a little! Thanks for the advice, this is really a great song Deach...you rock!

If I translated this right the chord shapes will give you
verses and Chorus- D Gbm Fm G
bridge- Bm Gbm, Bm Gbm, G Gbm, G Gm

I'll try it tonite and see how it sounds!

Last edited:
Top Bottom