Help! Ukulele duet for wedding!

dallas2ny

Reaction score
Hi all,
My fiance and I are getting married in August and want to play a ukulele duet during the reception. We are beginners with less than a year of playing under our belts, but we have started playing more interesting stuff. We have been practicing Europa and Gypsy Ukulele with the tutorials on UU, but could anyone recommend another duet we could do? Maybe more upbeat? I've been trying to find tabs for a duet version of Miserlou and/ or Sway (Dean Martin) to no avail. Any suggestions or tabs would be great! Sway would be too cool!

Thanks,
d2ny

Are you looking for an instrumental rendition, or are you two planning to sing?

Are you looking for an instrumental rendition, or are you two planning to sing?

Instrumental only, its bad enough that we're playing, I dont think the crowd could take us singing as well!

This threads been up for about 2 secs and has already gotten replies... too cool. thanks for the help guys!

Instrumental only, its bad enough that we're playing, I dont think the crowd could take us singing as well!

This threads been up for about 2 secs and has already gotten replies... too cool. thanks for the help guys!

There are a number of exotic chords and fast changes in this song. I just sent you a message with the chords. Take a look at it and give it a shot. If you need some more help, let me know.

There are a number of exotic chords and fast changes in this song. I just sent you a message with the chords. Take a look at it and give it a shot. If you need some more help, let me know.

Seeso,
Thanks man! I'm at work now, but I'll let you know how it goes.
btw, your videos are why I starrted getting serious with the uke, but I guess you hear that all the time...

Seeso,
Thanks man! I'm at work now, but I'll let you know how it goes.
btw, your videos are why I starrted getting serious with the uke, but I guess you hear that all the time...

It's seriously one of the coolest things someone could say to me. If I've had a hand in increasing the amount of musicians in the world, that's awesome.

Good luck with the tune.

a good song

I'm yours by Jasom Mraz
a crowd pleaser from my experiences
theres a lesson on it by aldrine at iamhawaii.com

kevcamacho

Top Bottom